Senior Program Manager – Organizational Change Management (Remote)
Lead and support the design, development, delivery, and integration of Nordstrom’s suite of Change Management and Organizational Effectiveness capabilities and solutions. The individual in this role will act as both a practitioner and consultant across Nordstrom, collaborating and partnering with teams in Strategy, Operations, Learning, Internal Communications, and the Field on change initiatives.
Who you are
- Obsessed with our customer and employee experience in each of the moments that matter
- Collaborator who can influence without authority to achieve behavioral, operational, and strategic outcomes
- Thought partner who can transform ambiguity into clear, defined ideas and actions
- Applied knowledge of industry standard change and program management methodologies with the ability to tailor to program, project, and stakeholder needs
- Able to demonstrate fast mastery with strong business acumen, situational critical and strategic thinking skills, and strong problem-solving capabilities that lead to effective support of change efforts regardless of the subject area
- Executive-level communicator with experience in knowledge-sharing across large organizations
- Data driven with a desire to understand industry benchmarks to objectively inform operational execution across the enterprise
- Adaptive change agent who is intrinsically motivated, has a bias for action, and embraces continuous improvement
- Able to establish, monitor and evaluate metrics to assess program effectiveness and adoption
A day in the life
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple streams of work through collaboration within HR team and across the organization
- Proactively identify and manage change impact insights to broader organization, including development and presentation of a strategic point of view, goals, and proposed outcomes
- Demonstrates leadership and the ability to influence by initiating partnerships that promote organizational objectives and change
- Effectively collaborate with business leaders and HR to identify change management needs and provide recommendations and/or resources
- Embed change management concepts and values across the enterprise
- Facilitates large scale meetings and workshops, including preparation and driving tangible outcomes
- Provide change management support and oversight on key initiatives/projects to initiative Sponsors, Change Leads, Learning, Internal Communications, Human Resources, and Change Champions, including:
- Grounded in organizational psychology, conduct stakeholder assessments, and provide observation/assessment summary and recommendations at the enterprise level
- Develop change management plans for enterprise change initiatives, including identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change, communications relevant to change initiatives, and defining success metrics and measure performance
- Provide recommendations for ongoing integration of skills and tools with a plan for sustainability
You own this if you have
- 5+ years of experience managing programs, projects, vendors, and teams
- Bachelor’s degree, certification, or equivalent experience
- Strong business, and/or retail acumen, proven track record of consistent and measurable delivery of large cross-functional and high-profile initiatives
- Experienced in the following:
- Contemporary change management and employee engagement methodologies
- Team development methods, and workshop design and facilitation (small and large groups)
- Needs assessment and diagnostic methods
- Organizational design methods and concepts (operating model, role design, decision rights)
- Internal or external consulting with associated skills (project management, influencing skills, relationship management)
- Expertise in representing complex ideas through written and visual communication
For internal candidates: Compensation range will vary based on Geo Zone, please refer to the Workday Pay Range Lookup Tool.
Nordstrom is able to offer remote employment of this position in all US states except AR, MS, MT, NE, NH, ND, SD, VT, WV, and WY.
We’ve got you covered
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Pay Range Details
The pay range(s) below are provided in compliance with state specific laws. Pay ranges may be different in other locations.
Colorado: $90,000 – $150,000, Nevada: $90,000 – $150,000, New York: $90,000 – $175,000