Senior Program Manager, Talent & Employer Brand
Kasa is looking for a creative and data-driven Program Manager, Talent and Employment Brand who cares deeply about telling the story of what it is like to work at Kasa and bring our employment value proposition to life. Over 97% of our team agree that Kasa is a Great Place to Work, and this role plays a crucial part in attracting and retaining talented Kasamigos and Kasamigas who keep Kasa great!
The ideal candidate has an ardent passion for storytelling, makes decisions based on data, and is an effective and inspirational communicator. You will lead recruiting marketing and branding initiatives to include content development, distribution channel strategy, and engagement tactics that will bring awareness and showcase Kasa’s employment brand.
In the coming 12-18 months, the next growth milestone for this role is to elevate and embed our employer brand through the entire candidate journey to deliver a best in class candidate experience.
About the Team
Our People Operations team members are spread throughout the United States and Hungary and have diverse backgrounds across the fields of hospitality, human resources, marketing, compliance, and technology. This is a talented team that has a passion for creating impactful and memorable experiences that strengthen our employees’ journeys at Kasa. The People Ops team develops its initiatives around 3 main objectives: 1) Compliance and Infrastructure, 2) Talent Acquisition, and 3) Training and Engagement. Our mission is to evolve our people infrastructure, develop a world-class talent acquisition & training capability, and build upon a vibrant, remote company culture to ensure every team member at Kasa has the opportunity to realize their full potential while working to build an unmatched global accommodations brand.
How you will make an impact (requirements & expectations)
- Own end-to-end development and execution of talent branding and marketing efforts. Develop a recognizable and desirable employment brand from concept generation to execution that aligns with short and long-term priorities. Use compelling storytelling tactics to reach and engage your audience through search, social, mobile, text and email.
- Create a distribution strategy. Leverage expertise with marketing and social media platform functionality to design optimal distribution approach and campaigns for social and digital media advertising including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google and/or Facebook Ads.
- Use data efficiently to hold yourself and our team accountable. Track, measure, and report on campaign results and their impact on our team’s KRs. Use the OKR model to hold yourself and our Talent and People Operations teams accountable and achieve measurable results inclusive of quality of hire, time-to-fill, diversity, and candidate satisfaction.
- Proactively market company perks, benefits, and kultural elements. Work with Brand and Total Rewards to generate marketing collateral for social media to externally showcase the unique benefits and value proposition of working for Kasa. Gather internal company reviews from engaged team members to highlight on relevant social media platforms.
- Iterate talent processes and programs. Develop or evolve job descriptions and execute virtual and onsite recruiting events to attract diverse candidate pools representative of our guests, partners, and markets we serve.
- Know how to effectively recruit technology and diverse talent. Build highly effective tech and diverse TA marketing strategies based on your experience in high-growth geographically distributed tech organizations.
- Communicate in both written and verbal form in a compelling way. Partner with our recruiting team and internal creative team to externally communicate our talent brand and ensure that our external-facing content and events are compelling and impactful.
- Collaborate effectively with others. Proactively seek out and value others’ input to design and communicate clear processes.
- Have experience with developing unique event strategies to engage talent in high-demand roles
- Build relationships with and manage performance of 3rd party vendors used to promote the employment brand
- Compete to winbut in a kind way. Beat an escape room by more than 12 minutes (to surpass our current record!).
In 90 days, you will succeed at Kasa by having:
- Work in partnership with People Operations team members to design and launch role-based attributes that connects job descriptions, hiring scorecards, development cards, and performance evaluations.
- Revamp our career page and develop landing pages for niche departments (to include text copy, graphics and video content)
- Create a social media strategy and content calendar for LinkedIn to share elevate our employment brand by sharing our Kasa Kulture and benefits
- Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any night for friends and family
- Generous Stock Option Plan: We believe the success of our business should be shared with our team. As you grow with us, we increase the opportunities for you to become part-owners of our company.
- Flexible PTO: Full-time exempt Kasa employees are encouraged to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it’s not disruptive to their work.
- 401(k) plan: As you invest in yourself and your future, Kasa invests in you too: we match 50% of the first 4% of deferred salary.
- Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
- Health Coverage: We’ve invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most
Who We Are
Kasa is building a global accommodations brand unlike any other. We took the best that hotels and short-term rentals had to offer and created a new class of hospitality that is well priced, trustworthy, and that offers a large selection of great locations. Our guests enjoy seamless check-ins, spacious apartments, and attractive amenities, helping them feel right at home. If anything comes up, our remote guest experience team is available 24/7, ensuring our hospitality is always felt, though rarely seen.
Behind the scenes, we build technology that combines with our innovative operations to grow a globally scalable offering that delivers high-quality stays. Our products and systems unlock unparalleled flexibility to operate anywhere from a few Kasa to a few hundred Kasas in any type of building, in just about any location. We currently have Kasas in over 17 states and are expanding into new markets all the time.
All of this is made possible by our team members, each of whom plays a critical role in fulfilling our vision and mission. We strive to foster a culture that values feedback, support, and collaboration throughout the organization. As a remote-first company, we work hard to bridge the gap of distance through initiatives that foster connection across Kasa. A few examples include lively All-Hands meetings, department get-togethers (online and in-person), and teamwide celebrations of important milestones. We offer benefits that encourage team members to stay at Kasa properties to experience our product firsthand and meet local team members when nearby. Guests are crucial to Kasa’s mission. Accordingly, every new Kasa team member gets trained in our Guest Experience Akademy during their onboarding.
Our team is fortunate to have diverse backgrounds, personalities, and experiences united by a commitment to excellence and passion for our industry. If Kasa’s vision and culture speak to you, and you’re up for the challenge of building a company on the cutting edge of real estate, we would love to have you on our team!