Title: Senior Sales Account Executive, Enterprise
Flatiron School is seeking a driven and experienced Senior Sales Account Executive to join our Enterprise team. This individual will be responsible for value based selling to enterprise customers, managing relationships with existing clients, and ensuring personal quarterly revenue targets and monthly goals are achieved. This exciting role is critical to support the success, growth and demand we are seeing for corporate and university tech education programs.
- Successfully close acquire new logos through value-based selling to enterprise customers
- Ensure personal quarterly revenue targets and monthly goals are achieved
- Prospect and build sales pipeline within specific market segments
- Respond to incoming leads and strategically/continuously prospect for new business
- Research clients’ needs and build strong proposals
- Manage the full sales process from first pitch through contract negotiation
- Align Flatiron solutions with prospect business objectives/needs, successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Collaborate effectively with the team and others to drive new business
- Proactively learn about our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Research target accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts
- Keep accurate records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- Ability to confidently and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including CTOs & VPs of Engineering)
- Ability to sell to multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle
- Leverage industry trends and come up with compelling value propositions to address client’s needs, wants and desires.
- Working closely with the Client Success Team in post-sale activities.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasting information
- Focus on target attainment and conduct all necessary activities required to meet sales targets
- 3+ years of sales experience focused on the full sales process, from first pitch through contract negotiation.
- Background prospecting and building sales pipelines.
- Strong consultative selling skills with a sales over-achievement track record
- Strong existing enterprise relationships within North America.
- Experience successfully managing and overcoming prospect objections.
- Background utilizing CRM software to track, organize and prioritize effectively.
- Proven ability to serve as a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach in working across teams.
- Strong analytical skills, dedicated work ethic, and thorough attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- $140K-$150K ($250K OTE) annually
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to launch careers in tech. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now offer programs in software engineering, data science, and cybersecurity to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality. Since our inception in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of students with skills, community, and an immersive outcomes-driven program. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Flatiron School provides equal employment opportunity ( EEO ) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, relationship or association with a protected veteran, military status or any other legally protected characteristic. This includes recruiting, hiring, working conditions, benefits, and other employment matters such as pay, promotion, demotion, transfer, termination, and reduction in force. It is the policy of Flatiron School to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and to ensure equal opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment or potential employment. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principle of equal employment opportunity.
Flatiron School values and encourages diversity and solicits applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, change of sex or transgender status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Flatiron School is committed to working with people from all walks of life. If you require a reasonable accommodation in any part of the employment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org