Senior Social Media Manager – Education
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
AT A GLANCE
Our Education team at Red Ventures is looking for a Sr. Social Media Manager to lead our overall social media platforms for BestColleges.com, NurseJournal.org, and other emerging brands. This includes end-to-end concepting and implementation of our social media strategy, posts, articles, and creative across our networks in order to establish and grow our brand.
What You’ll Do
- You will be part of the Brand team, working side-by-side with editorial, creative, and video production to develop social media programming that provides valuable, engaging content, while fostering a deep sense of community and establishing BestColleges as a trusted authority.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy that leverages our platforms in order to grow our brand recognition and drive traffic to our core web experiences.
- Develop data-driven insights to optimize engagement across all social platforms.
- Plan & execute innovative promotional and content-focused campaigns to drive growth and improve brand awareness.
- Manage coordination, tools, and processes to drive efficiency and cross-functional alignment.
- Analyze performance data and iterate to achieve optimal performance and continually evolve our understanding of what factors are driving the most impact.
- Collaborate with owners of other channels (paid, outreach, email, editorial, etc.) to ensure alignment and consistency of Brand messaging across the consumer journey.
- Be a social media thought leader for RV-EDU by staying on top of the latest trends and best practices and sharing learnings with the team and broader RV social teams.
What We’re Looking For
- Demonstrated track record of establishing and transforming social media into a strategic, brand, and revenue-generating channel.
- Experience planning and creating engaging/compelling/successful social media content.
- Comfortable analyzing numbers, ideally in a social media or website analytics context.
- Ability to edit images for social media use.
- You have a passion for education and helping others overcome barriers.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.