Senior Social Media Specialist
Zynga is looking for a Senior Social Media Specialist to join the Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells (HPPS) team! As a Senior Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for the ongoing operational management and strategic development of social media accounts and community management for HPPS. You’ll be a domain authority who understands and has experience designing and executing channel communication strategies for channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, as well as international versions of those channels. You understand the holistic and dynamic landscape of social media channels, strategies, emerging platforms, and audiences within those channels. You will use that understanding to create a roadmap that includes channel strategy, content strategy, and technology platforms and tools. You will help devise the strategies, tactical implementation, and team management to help deliver the player voice and brand opportunities.You will also set KPIs that map to our business and growth objectives. Finally, you should be knowledgeable about video games, and have familiarity with mobile gaming business and marketing trends. We are looking for a creative individual with fresh ideas on how to interact with our player audience that has extraordinary operational experience and abilities. The ideal candidate would also have a passion for and experience playing mobile games.
- Execute and be responsible for the community strategy & operational work to support all Social Media channels (FB, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and emerging social media channels) for HPPS
- Plan, create and publish content on social media channels (static, video, live streams, etc) daily to support and engage the HPPS community. Plan and execute multi-channel campaigns and initiatives both with internal teams and external partners
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement. If content is not performing well, create strategy to garner the highest engagement possible
- Brainstorm new ways to engage with Zynga’s community and be proactive.
- Be the Voice of the Community to the Game Team and call out issues to the game team in real time.
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in player requests & product performance then escalate to the game team.
- Measure and report impact of social media content and campaigns on game performance across all social channels.Take a solutions based approach to monthly metrics in order to exceed company goals.
- Create and present campaign and channel performance reports to key stakeholders
- Monitor social trends and incorporate findings into planned campaigns and initiatives. Presents ideas around innovation.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure consistent and impactful campaign execution.
Required Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in online community development and Social Media management
- Experience in online / mobile gaming environment
- Independent creation and successful execution of community-focused marketing campaigns with one or more specific business goals (growth, advocacy, engagement, retention, reactivation, revenue)
- Loves the social media space and has excellent knowledge of social media management tools and trends
- Ability to analyze data and report out to management
- Creative, innovative, and resourceful
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone
- Self-motivated, have strong organizational skills and be a strong multi-tasker
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for video games
- Experience working with licensed properties a plus; knowledge and love for the Wizarding World a plus as well
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI.
CAREERS CATEGORY: Customer Service & VIP Management
CAREERS LOCATION: Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, Remote, US, Remote, Canada, Toronto, Canada
CONNECTED WORKER TYPE: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
REQUISITION ID: P211599