Title: Senior Social Media Strategist
Location: United States
- Location Remote
- Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
The Senior Social Media Strategist will lead strategic development and tactical initiatives across our client base, serving as lead social media counsel to account staff and external clients. As part of the Strategy & Activation team, the Senior Social Media Strategist will support growth of both organic and new business opportunities within the social media space. Primary responsibilities include strategic planning / growth of client organic social media activation, internal education across the organization on innovation and opportunity within the social arena, knowledge sharing and internal communications with the expectation to drive social media adoption making it a core competency of the organization. While the role focuses primarily on organic social media, the Senior Social Media Strategist should also understand paid advertising across social platforms. Additionally, the strategist will help clients define KPIs and continuously refine the strategy based on results by analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns. The successful Senior Social Media Strategist will provide a high level of service to assigned accounts, navigating the complexities of social media to provide a seamless, accurate, and accountable media experience.
- Counsel external clients on organic social media strategies
- Ideate, create & implement editorial content calendars across applicable platforms
- Nurture social media communities through daily monitoring, publishing and engagement.
- Identify content trends on digital initiatives drawing on your knowledge of copywriting, video and graphic design, and social media channel nuances and audience behavior
- Drive organic social media strategy and recommendations, with the ability to present recommendation to clients
- Compile and analyze content performance (both qualitative and qualitative insights) and recommend high level growth opportunities for social media buys
- Ability to communicate digitally with a high level of precision to reflect the brand persona in a timely manner with the ultimate goal of fostering brand loyalty and grow affinity
- Understand and embrace the expectation that social media operates outside of traditional business hours.
- Ability to use online listening, curating, publishing and measurement platforms and tools effectively.
- Monitor campaign performance through regular delivery reporting, ensuring posts are properly executed and troubleshoot issues that arise
- Collaborate with leadership and peers to develop solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency, tools, and systems, and improve current workflows
- Represent Quad Media to vendor reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles/tactics for plan consideration
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with social media strategy & implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, marketing, advertising, or business)
- Understanding of the digital / social media landscape with a focus on the evolving consumer use, privacy regulations and targeting capabilities.
- Experience with social media platform management tools.
- Strong understanding of social media copywriting, editorial calendars, content ideation and mapping, brand persona, and customer service.
- Expertise in identifying and forecasting emerging trends in the digital content space.
- Ability to convert and implement strategic plans into tactical ones.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to grow the offering from the ground-up.
- Ability to tell a story and present well-considered ideas and solutions through well-thought-out presentations with meaningful facts, insights and visuals.
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Superior oral and written communication skills; focused on fostering strong, collaborative relationships.
- High comfort level leading brainstorms and ideation and filling up whiteboards.
- Ability to inform, educate and influence staff to support goals and objectives.
- Ability to work with a team to think strategically and act tactically in order to align Quad’s services with customer needs.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media and digital.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.