Title: Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, Payments
Location: United States – Remote
About the Role
Tebra is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer in Test to work on a cross-functional team to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. Using your technical expertise, you will design, build, test, and improve the features that will enable our customers to effectively run their business and provide patient care. If you like solving tough problems, being part of a fun team, and are tenacious, we would like to hear from you.
Your Area of Focus
- Lead Engineering Design Reviews.
- Write software frameworks that can be extended by others on the team.
- Expert at scoping tasks
- Ownership of quality strategy for complex systems
- Flex between SDET and SWE role as needed to meet needs of team
- Increase Developer Productivity & Velocity
- Design and build innovative testing solutions
- Automate repetitive testing operations
- Develop frameworks that enable team to own quality outcomes
- Quality Evangelist & Thought Leader
- Build tools for developers that increase confidence and speed of development
- Accelerate product development releases with high confidence
- Influence system architecture to drive code health, Testability & Maintainability
- Integration of Quality Pipeline with Release Infrastructure
Your Professional Qualifications
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge in computer architecture, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented software techniques
- Detail-oriented and can work independently
- Architect & write reusable verification frameworks
- Able to provide well-articulated and reasoned explanations for when and why to apply software design patterns
- Leverages skills, knowledge and experience to match the right solution for the problem
- Tackles technical challenges head-on with a well-defined plan
- Knows when and how to optimize complex code
- Able to analyze a large software sub-system through requirements, design, implementation release and support
- Working knowledge of developing and testing distributed database-driven web-based applications with Java and the Spring framework, C#/.NET, or equivalent
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we’re building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
Start with the Customer
We get to know our customers – and their patients – and look at the world through their lens.
Keep It Simple
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to our healthcare benefits, we also offer amazing perks! Need work from home basics? We offer a discount through Dell! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness or Gympass for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
#LI-BG2 #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California residents who apply or are recruited for a job with us: please carefully review our California-specific Privacy Notice under the California Consumer Protection Act here: https://www.tebra.com/privacy-policy/california-supplemental-notice/