Sr. Talent Brand Designer
job requisition id
About the team
As Sr Talent Brand Designer, you will help clarify and strengthen the Zillow talent brand by elevating the look and feel of our visual story so that we attract and retain high value talent and customers. You’ll be part of a team dedicated to helping Zillow’s purpose and brand shine throughout our talent attraction, marketing and communications efforts which ensures we can bring talent to Zillow that’s excited and passionate about making home a reality for more and more people.
About the role
In this role, you’ll have specific ownership and responsibility for creating, producing and managing dynamic creative deliverables in a wide range of formats to communicate the culture and work life at Zillow across numerous candidate journey touchpoints. Specific responsibilities include developing a full spectrum of creative assets (campaigns, digital and print collateral), bringing authenticity to our creative story by accurately capturing life at Zillow in photos and videos to be used across our marketing ecosystem, and building a suite of marketing and social media templates that equip our talent teams to be active participants in building our brand and reputation with candidates. This is a fast-paced, high-volume role with expectations to manage the full content creation process beginning to end.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position.
What you’ll do
- Motivated to help Zillow standout from other employers through compelling visual story across a variety of platforms and channels
- Detail-obsessed through all phases of creative planning, design and production because we have responsibility for our story
- Excited to be both a guardian and a beacon for Zillow’s talent brand, visual identity and creative story
- Committed to collaborating across talent teams so that our creative deliverables reflect hiring goals, audience insights and marketing objectives
- Motivated to help our Zillow colleagues reflect our brand and culture throughout the recruiting process by scaling yourself and our story through the design and constant iteration of creative templates, tools and processes
- Consistently ensures assets are up-to-date and easily accessible (via team google site and shared drives) for team members
- Comfortably embraces feedback and ideas from colleagues at all levels and is adept at moving through that feedback to get work accomplished
- Takes pride in excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask — we move fast and think big. In order to keep pace, personal organization is key!
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $92,400.00 – $147,600.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations.
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- Have experience working as a designer to articulate brand story and identity across a broad range of deliverables
- Are skilled in the use of Adobe suite software; especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have robust experience both creating and following brand guidelines
- Have been on the ground as a photographer and videographer and have first-hand experience in both pre-shoot planning and post-production editing to put those assets into a design system
- Know the ins and outs of being part of a small team and the agility needed to balance a wide range of responsibilities on a daily basis
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make it easier to unlock life’s next chapter.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do is helping people move from dreaming to transacting — and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022 list, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, honoring the Best Places to Work in 2022, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index 2022, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality 2022, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.