Sr. UI/UX Designer – Artificial Intelligence (ID:1213)
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
You will thrive on the project if:
- You are aggressive and pro-active
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You can build partnerships that move our business forward
- You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
- You relate to/and want to work with Conversational AI experts
- Set design requirements based on product requirements & information from internal teams and user research and explore different design solutions.
- Conduct user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes and validate designs through usability tests.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team by creating user flows and mockups in order to visualize and share your ideas.
- Consistently iterate and present your design solution in design review sessions.
- Maintain a cohesive and consistent user experience of the product.
- Deliver detailed, clear and accurate UX/UI designs to developers.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Support the QA team to make sure features are implemented as intended.
- Assess the impact of your designs and usability changes.
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices and emerging technologies & tools.
- Redesign Web Console homepage to better train users on what to expect/do
- Review and update mobile responsive design for web console / onboarding
- Refine onboarding flow to eliminate drop offs and friction
- Enhance visual design of webchat window and interactions
- 6+ years of experience designing modern and complex web experiences
- Experience creating wireframes, clickable prototypes, design specs and detailed software visual design.
- An online portfolio showcasing a wide range of product design work.
- Deep understanding of information design fundamentals such as typography, layout, and information hierarchy.
- Experience with usability testing and data driven methodologies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work, ideas and suggested solutions to executives and stakeholders in English
- Experience working with design tools like Figma & Sketch.
- Proven experience in working with development and product teams.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS, and ability to discuss possibilities and constraints with developers.
- Prefered: Knowledge of accessibility and responsive design.
- Desktop web experience – most important for onboarding and Web Console
- Mobile app experience – Maven Business companion for on the go chatting
- Mobile web experience – current experience on mobile web is poor for onboarding and Web Console