Title: Senior Web Analytics Manager
Location: United States
- Remote – United States
While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
Databricks is looking for a Senior Web Analyst to own the strategy, implementation, and management of marketing web analytics data quality processes to ensure the necessary metrics and dimensions are available for reporting. You’ll lay a foundation of operational efficiency, provide reporting and insights to enable our team to scale to the next level.
You will partner with many functions across marketing and be a strategic partner in decision-making. You are genuinely interested in supporting teams by providing them data to drive and measure progress.
You enjoy and have experience communicating, tracking, and reporting web data with engineering, content, sales and marketing teams. You care about clean data quality and are looking ahead to recommend ways we can improve growth and site performance.
The Senior Web Analytics Manager will report to the Director of Marketing Analytics.
The impact you will have:
- Establish and own web data processes and roadmap – partnering with web team and other analytics to set and fulfill reporting requirement needs
- Partner with Marketing Ops and Analytics teams to ensure correct lead routing and full-funnel tracking for all web leads
- Manage code tracking implementation and QA process to ensure performance metric tracking is in place for all new/updated web properties
- Own and maintain our Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Heap, and other web-tracking tools for data accuracy.
- Educate and enable teams to self-serve reporting best practices by documenting web operations, holding general and tailored training sessions, interfacing with teams
- Improve web operations and data strategy by analyzing web performance, and identifying new trends or potential issues
- Design and build Web Analytics dashboards to monitor health of business
- Assist and collaborate with other analysts in leveraging web data in their reports and dashboards
- Co-design A/B tests and report outs to optimize performance of the website.
What we look for:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in analytics, with at least 3 years in website data
- Experience in a B2B enterprise technology organization
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience in statistics, analytics, or data science
- Solid comprehension of website operations and analytics tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio or equivalent required
- Experience with Heap and Tableau a plus
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources