SEO Content Writer (Freelance)
at Victorious (View all jobs)
Do you love crafting compelling copy and working with a team of passionate SEO content strategists?
Victorious is looking for a deadline-driven, freelance content writer to support our SEO research. You’ll work directly with our content strategist team to deliver high-quality writing that aligns with our SEO keyword research, follows briefs provided by our team, and educates audiences about assigned topics. The ideal candidate is an adept writer with expertise in creatively delivering effective, high-quality SEO content. They also have a keen ability to optimize existing content through strategic keyword placements.
Produce high-quality content that incorporates SEO keywords for customers in various industries while maintaining brand messaging, with the goal of increasing organic search traffic and reflecting user search intent.
YOU’LL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Research and write content — primarily blog posts and core page content — that leverages in-house subject matter expertise, is well structured, adheres to briefs, and brings value to current and prospective customers.
- Enrich existing content according to SEO recommendations.
- Seek out respectful collaboration, including delivering and receiving feedback that improves overall content quality.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- SEO content writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proven ability to write content that is well-structured and clear
- Experience performing research using multiple sources to enhance messaging
- Exceptional ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Medical or technology focused writing experience
- Ability to optimize existing content
- Bandwidth for 10,000 words (or more) a week
Please provide a writing sample or portfolio as well as current rate per word when applying.
We are open to applicants worldwide. You do not need to be located in the United States.