Social Media Ads Manager (Work from anywhere!)
Full time – Healthcare digital marketing agency
PRECISIONeffect is hiring a full time Social Media Ads Manager for our Digital team. In this role, you will work with some of PRECISIONeffect’s most exciting healthcare clients, right in the middle of our newest and most forward-thinking social media campaigns. As Social Media Ads Manager, you’ll be making campaigns come to life by launching, managing, and reporting on social media ads. Attention to detail and project management skills are a must.
PRECISIONeffect is a virtually awesome healthcare communications agency with a quick-paced and nimble culture, no matter what. Our tagline is #ResponsiveAF. As a Social Media Ads Manager, you handle a mix of paid media and analytics duties across many digital platforms and systems. This means you need to stay on your toes and always think about how to best generate ROI for each client and shape the way to make it happen.
What will you do?
- Serve as an advocate and subject matter expert for paid social media.
- Manage paid social media ads across multiple PRECISIONeffect clients
- Develop and drive audience-based digital media plans and strategies aligned with client ROI goals. Priority on paid social media.
- Research and recommend paid media tests and optimizations based on creative performance, A/B testing, website analytics, and new media opportunities.
- Compile and analyze media data to uncover relevant insights on a weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis.
- Contribute to new business development as needed.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of media agency experience.
- Proven track record of success driving strong positive results through a variety of paid media channels. Priority on paid social media.
- Highly proficient running ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Experience with lead generation campaigns is preferred.
- Strong analytical background with expertise in measuring and reporting impact across paid media channels and campaigns.
- Experience with 3rd party programmatic is a plus. (e.g. The Trade Desk)
- Extremely responsive and nimble.
- Highly analytical and relentlessly organized.
- Virtual workplace experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
PRECISIONeffect is ready to hear from you. Tell us about yourself and tell us what we could do together. We value a diversity of voices and backgrounds and are eager to talk about new ways you think this role would work and could suit you and the team best.
PRECISIONeffect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fostering an inclusive workplace environment. Persons of all backgrounds including people of color, women, people with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.