Social Media & Community Manager
*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you an established Social Media & Community Manager looking for your next opportunity in a growing iGaming and Finance vertical?
Have you been working alongside communities whilst also creating and posting content to ensure your social media presence is engaging and performing well?
If so, you’re in the right place!
We are looking for a number of passionate and creative Social Media & Community Managers with focus on a specific vertical, either iGaming or Finance. The ideal candidates will be directly involved in implementing our organic social media strategy across our brand and focusing on driving brand awareness, growing the community and increasing engagement through compelling content across our social media channels.
- Setting up the strategy for the growth of our global iGaming and Finance communities and ensure its implementation
- Managing and moderating our communities across our channels, including Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Linkedin.
- Use social media to drive awareness and traffic to our website and channels.
- Research, create and publish social media content
- Use analytical tools to monitor and evaluate the organisation’s social media presence, engagement and performance
- Engage with the community in a way that is on-brand, replying to comments, and encouraging conversations.
- Regularly collaborate with various teams to ensure alignment and focus on community
- We would require you to regularly engage with our audience and other creators via external AMAs, interviews and collaboration.
- Learn the market, stay up to date with competitor strategies, trending channels and content in the Finance/iGaming world
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same or a similar role
- Passion for your chosen vertical of Finance or iGaming
- Proven experience engaging with players
- Creative, you will be in charge of the content creation and lead in a way you see fit
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Strong communicator with a history of building communities
- Strong spoken English
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- Professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities