Social Media / Community Manager
- Remote job
- Social Media / Community Manager
Social Media / Community Manager
We’re looking for a creative and growth-oriented Social Media/Community Manager to own Hostaway’s social media content and strategy as part of our larger marketing efforts.
This role will report to our Marketing Director, and will work closely with our content marketers, growth marketers, product team, and the executive leadership team to build Hostaway’s social brand and take us to the next level of growth. Our ideal candidate is an excellent writer and compelling storyteller with demonstrated experience creating and executing data-driven social media campaigns. If you are a creator who is passionate about brand building, always looking ahead to the next social trend, energized by the opportunity to shape Hostaway’s social media strategy, and has experience working in B2B SaaS, then this is the role for you.
In This Role, You Will
- Own the strategy, execution, and results for all Hostaway’s social media channels (Facebook, Reddit, Linkedin, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, etc). This includes managing day-to-day operations, content development, and a social content calendar for consistent scheduling/publishing.
- Deliver educational and engaging on-brand content, creative strategies, and innovative ideas to wow our social communities, educate our target clients, and drive engagement.
- Build brand awareness, amplify thought leadership, and grow our audience through engagement and community management while maintaining a consistent voice, personality, look, and feel for the brand across all social channels.
- Drive employee advocacy across our social channels and evolve our processes and programs to further grow our employee engagement on social media. Also, help build the online voices of our leadership team.
- Stay current on social media trends, explore future platforms to invest in, and surface new ideas that can help tell our story.
- Understand how social media impacts our entire marketing strategy plus the tactics needed to reach growth metrics.
- Measure and prove the ROI of your social media campaigns by tracking performance over time relative to company-wide goals for brand development.
- Collect, analyze, and report on engagement and growth metrics providing regular reports to leadership. You will develop actionable insights to optimize our social channels and influence business decisions and content strategy.
- Oversee community management and facilitate engagement across all channels that is appropriate, on-brand, and as timely as possible.
- Have your finger on the pulse of conversations and trends surrounding Hostaway and our space, quickly turning those observations into storytelling opportunities for the brand.
- Coordinate across multiple internal teams and our external PR team to stay in-the-know on upcoming moments, news, and product updates that will be relevant and should be shared with our audience.
- Provide editing and copyediting support on demand generation content assets, varying from compelling headlines and email copy, to digital ad copy and beyond.
- Up to 5 years of social media management experience, with an emphasis on owning content and messaging across social channels and implementing success metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field
- Proven track record of growing social engagement
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills; comfortable translating complex concepts into compelling copy (be prepared to share writing samples)
- Strong and proven background in creative content development and design (images, campaigns, video, etc.) and ability to tailor for specific channels
- Data-driven approach and proficiency in social metrics
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and independently owning a marketing function
- Highly collaborative in experience building and evangelizing social media practices for internal stakeholders
- Self-motivated, passionate, hands-on social media native who leans into opportunities
- Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Experience with graphic design/video editing