Social Media Coordinator, The Bump
at The Knot Worldwide (View all jobs)
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They’re all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Bump seeks a talented, creative and enthusiastic Social Media Coordinator to join our team. You’re a match if you are resourceful, able to juggle projects in a fast-paced environment, work within tight deadlines, are comfortable working independently, and have a strong sense of what defines success on social media platforms. You will report to the Senior Manager, Social Media and work closely with The Bump Editorial team. The Social Media Coordinator is a critical part of the team, ensuring all social platforms are driving engagement and other key metrics. This is a full-time remote role.
- Managing the day-to-day posting across The Bump social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and TikTok)
- Reporting key metrics from each social media platform
- Ideation and implementation of weekly and monthly series (e.g. influencer campaigns, breastfeeding awareness, Black history month, etc)
- Owning brand and community outreach and management across all social media platforms
- Sourcing UGC content for collaborations, re-posts and takeovers
- Planning and scheduling social media posts in the Social Media management platform
- Identifying emerging social platforms and assisting with developing strategy
- Working closely with The Bump creative and editorial teams to amplify marketing efforts
SUCCESSFUL SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Minimum of 1-2 years social media experience
- Passionate about the latest social media trends and how to creatively execute
- Highly proactive, organized, creative, and assertive
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of relevant software a plus (Dash Hudson, Curalate, Facebook/Twitter Analytics, Google Docs, Excel, Photoshop, etc.)
- Maintain a positive work environment with high creative standards
- Upbeat attitude and a high level of emotional intelligence to man the front lines of social platforms with incoming user feedback
- Flexibility and the ability to pivot quickly when needed
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the office. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our new normal, TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.