Social Media Manager | Full-Time, Remote
About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Healthcreators of the world’s most popular fasting app, Zero, is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven company with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors.
Big Sky Health is a 100% remote team with team members working from their favorite desks in Los Angeles, Toronto, Lisbon, Chicago and yes, Big Sky, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits, unlimited time off, and a stipend for making your work space work for you.
We’re comfortable with and enthusiastic about working across time zones and hire globally. To make fully remote work for all we require that all employees have some overlapping hours with Mountain Time.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to develop a thoughtful messaging program with the flexibility of working from anywhere, this role could be perfect for you!
About the role
Big Sky Health’s Social Media Manager will be responsible for growing and maintaining our thriving community of social media followers, an active blog, and millions of monthly active app users. This role will also assist with development and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns and oversee analytics and insights for Big Sky Health’s digital channels. In this role, you will:
- Develop content and campaign ideas for Big Sky Health’s digital channels
- Respond to all inbounds across social and online channels
- Facilitate conversationsboth public-facing and via DMwith our users on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, our #ZeroFasting Facebook group, and other emerging platforms.
- Partner with Big Sky Health’s nutrition advisor to ensure accuracy of replies to all health-related user questions
- Manage and grow Big Sky Health’s blog, including posting content and responding to comments
- Identify and share unique user stories that are surfaced on our digital channels
- Engage with influencers and keep a log of all brand advocates
- Maintain a repository of positive follower feedback related to key business categories
- Complete weekly and monthly analytics reports for digital channels including, but not limited to, social media channels and our brand’s blog
- Alert team to trending issues related to our products and the broader topics of fasting, alcohol moderation, and meditation
What we’re looking for
The individual in this role will enjoy a mix of direct fan engagement, internal process improvement, and insight sharing. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to nurture a growing online community with the flexibility of working from anywhere, this role could be perfect for you!
Skills that will help you excel in this role:
- 3-5 years of experience managing digital ecosystems for brands, with a heavy focus on social media content development and community management
- You have great judgment, and know when to ask for help versus running on your own
- You’re able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- You’re a great written communicatorhello, phenomenal grammar skills!
- You’re able to master writing within the confines of a brand’s voice and tone
- You’ve managed highly engaged online communities in the past
- Bonus points: you’ve worked with a digital health company