Title: Software Automation / Quality Engineer
Location: United States
Do you want to be part of developing quality software that empowers teachers and learners and makes a positive difference in the world every day?
As a Certiport Software Automation / Quality Assurance Engineer you will develop and execute automation tests as well as perform manual testing to ensure that the software meets the specified requirements and is of a high quality. You will utilize existing and evolving company processes and practices to build and enhance the customer experience.
As a Software Automation / Quality Assurance Engineer you will play an integral role on an Agile Scrum team so the ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and have fun(!) are some of the important skills needed to be successful.
Position location: REMOTE
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable automation scripts and test suites
- Perform automated and manual testing to assess the functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Create, edit, and clarify test plans & test cases
- Review software requirements and designs
- Collaborate and communicate with the software developers and technical support specialists on product issues
- Clearly communicate the status of testing and quality deliverables to team leadership
Education and/or Experience:
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business and/or equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance testing and automation
- Experience writing automation code in C#
- Experience developing test automation using Visual Studio Test, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft development stack – C#, Visual Studio, MTM
- Experience testing SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience building data driven tests and frameworks for Web, Windows, and Micro services.
It would be great if you also had
- ISTQB – International Software Testing Qualifications Board
- CSTE – Certified Software Tester
- CASQ – Certified Associate in Software Quality
- Cloud, Microsoft Azure development experience
- Knowledge of Windows application and web application Testing, TDD, SQL, TFS or Azure DevOps and GIT
- Experience with requirement and design meetings and reviews
- Security and vulnerability testing experience
- Agile process experience
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $80,000 – $100,000.