Spanish-English Bilingual Phone Answering Service Person Wanted
**Currently seeking Answering Service reps to handle both English and Spanish language calls for our attorney clients.**
Applicants must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the US and be available to work scheduled 4 hour shifts between the hours of 8 am to 11 pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
New hires will start part time at 20 to 25 hours per week with the possibility of moving to full time (35 to 40 hours per week) upon successful completion of training and a 90-day probationary period.
$18/hr to start with a potential raise upon successful completion of 90 day probationary period and passing a performance review.
The following skills / attributes are required:
- Capable of working well as part of cohesive team
- Dependable with unquestionable integrity and worth ethic
- Showing up to work on time and staying for the entire work period
- Prioritizing answering all inbound calls within 3 rings no matter what
- Ability to learn new skills and read necessary supporting materials
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multitask
Technical requirements for this position:
- Personal computer capable of running Google Chrome
- Headset with microphone for taking calls
- Quiet place to work
- Reliable internet connection
This is a 1099 position and this position is on a trial basis for the first 90 days.
To apply, respond via email to email@example.com using the subject line: Quien esta ahi?
**If you don’t respond using that subject line, your reply will be ignored, as it shows that you didn’t read this ad in its entirety.**
In your reply, please include the following:
- Your time zone
- Attach a short recorded message to your email find a magazine or article online, and read the first 5 sentences aloud (First in Spanish, then read those same sentences again in English so we can gauge your speaking voice.)
- Please ensure your recording is an MP3 or other common audio file type.
- Attach a copy of your resume