Title: Spanish / English Gaming Support Agent
What will I do?
As a player support agent, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat no phone calls) by doing things like
- Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.)
- Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.
- Assist players resolve technical problems with the game
- Answer gameplay inquiries and helping sort out gameplay issues
- Check updates & newly released content for the game you’re supporting
- Take assigned training modules to help you improve even further in your job
- Attend your weekly meeting with a team of 10-15 fellow agents and your manager
In short, you will be responsible for helping players of this popular video game resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love.
And don’t worry – You will start your first week(s) at 5CA going through training with your fellow new agents, to make sure you are prepared for the challenges ahead. And, of course, you will be paid as if you were already working, during your training.
- You speak near-native Spanish and English
- You are available to part-time or work full-time and in a fixed schedule
- You have in-depth knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games
- You own a PS4, or an Xbox One, or a modern gaming PC/laptop
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus.
- You are not currently living in the Netherlands, the United States of America, or Argentina.
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An i5 processor (2,4 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A Radeon R7 240 Graphics card or better/ similar.
- A (smart)phone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 6.0 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world
- No time wasted commuting between home and work
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues
5CA a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents from all around the world. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers that troubleshoot with care for the brands they love, from home, in their languages. We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds, and champion diversity and inclusion in all that we do.