Seasonal Specialist, Customer Experience (Remote)
At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
The ideal candidate will ensure our customers and community receive the highest quality support and customer experience. You will become an expert on our product offerings and subscription models to provide expert advice and troubleshooting to our customers via email and chat. You will also master internal customer experience and CRM tools and ensure the voice of our customers is heard. You must be passionate about changing the healthcare experience and making it a differentiator for quip.
Current states currently eligible for hire:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Dakota, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
This role requires 30-40 hours per week from October 3 through December 31, 2022.
At the end of the seasonal time frame (maximum 90 days), candidates may be offered the opportunity to join quip full-time.
- Effectively respond to customer inquiries via email and chat to ensure that all customers have a unique and memorable experience at every touchpoint with the brand.
- Ensure you are always up to date on huddle topics, training resources, product updates, changes in SOPs, etc.
- Consistently maintain productivity and quality expectations by reaching daily case solve goals and following operational SOPs.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of all quip processes and procedures.
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions.
- 1+ years of customer care or support experience
- Prior experience providing customer service in an eCommerce business is a plus
- Familiarity with customer service tools (Zendesk, Salesforce, Dialpad, etc)
- Flexible for weekend and holiday shifts along with 30-40 hour workweeks, dependent upon business need
- Strong people skills you are friendly, empathetic, and a good listener and you’re invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Strong passion for customer happiness, retention, and service quality
- Organized and diligent in following up on action items, cataloging issues, and contributing to program initiatives
- You’ll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- Remote-first flexibility
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
quip is a modern oral health company launched in 2015 that provides thoughtfully designed personal oral care products and professional dental care services through a digital platform that makes oral care more simple, accessible, and enjoyable. The current personal care offerings include a wide selection of American Dental Association accepted (ADA seal) adult and kid electric toothbrushes, smart brushes, refillable floss pick and string, refillable mouthwash and gum, all kept fresh with a refill delivery service. quip’s professional platform, which is behind quip Aligners and quipcare, is part of the company’s future vision to connect personal care, oral health monitoring and professional care in one digital oral care companion app that helps access and manage all your oral care needs and guide and incentivize good oral health habits.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.