Title: Specialist, HR Operations
Location: United States
Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
We are excited to add to our team an HR Ops Specialist for Americas. You will play a pivotal role in helping us reinvent what we believe HR should be at Elastic.
Are you passionate about optimizing processes with both the global and granular views in mind? Are you most comfortable in a fast paced, fast-growing environment to set processes for the future and not just for today? Are you a critical thinker who enjoys problem-solving? This is where you come in.
This is a distributed (remote) role and can based throughout the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Review and improve processes with an eye for innovation, and prioritize activities so to ensure a solid foundation to sustain high growth
- Assist with analyzing trends and metrics and identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing processes to decrease case volume
- Assist with detailing core HR operations processes through knowledge articles and internal playbooks
- Navigate and manage employee inquiries and ensure full resolution of problems
- Support day-to-day operations of various global compliance programs and initiatives
- Conduct the weekly New Hire Welcome call
- Manage the HR Case Management queue
What you bring along:
- Highly inspiring, upbeat, and experienced individual who can influence the team to provide the highest level of customer service through coaching, teaching, and sharing feedback
- Experience with the launch of a global HR case management tool, analyzing trends, and using data to inform and influence improvements
- Experience with Workday platform supporting HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation, Performance, Absence and Time Tracking
- You have experience introducing new technologies and processes to the HR function and are savvy with data analysis
- Strong analytical abilities to tackle sophisticated problems with solid attention to detail and organization skills
- Accountability is top of your strengths: you come up with solutions and you take ownership of problems, get things done, and keep partners informed
- Integrity, transparency, and honesty are some of your most important characteristics which you demonstrate with ease. Exercising confidentiality, Neutrality in complex and sensitive situations is one of your best assets.
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.