SPECIALIST I-DIGITAL MEDIA (REMOTE) IN WORK FROM HOME AT WINDSTREAM
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Work From Home
Job Type: Sales
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
The Social Media Specialist (SMS) will be the primary coordinator of sales activities via social media for the assigned sales reps in the internal consumer direct channel. The SMS will ensure the social media accounts of the individual reps is optimized and active with vibrant, up to date, brand approved content. The SMS will work with the individual reps, with guidance from both marketing and sales leadership to drive leads, monitor sales and boost localized content. The SMS will report to and work alongside their Social Media Manager to coordinate market activities (upcoming events, promotions, consumer awareness campaigns), ensure digital content matches our localized marketing investment, and help to build the Kinetic Brand as well as promote the local sales rep as the Brand Ambassador for Kinetic in their assigned markets.
The SMS will have a working knowledge of social media advertising on all social media platforms with a strong skillset in FB advertising, which may give Kinetic and the Kinetic consumer direct sales reps the market edge in adding new customers to the network. The SMS will oversee and may also implement an aggressive market penetration, targeting or retargeting campaign to gain market share in their assigned market. The SMS will also analyze and make suggestions on how to best optimize our local presence from a social media perspective.
Your time will be broken down as follows:
- Manage, update, monitor the social media accounts of field reps in the assigned markets – 50%
- Coordinate, create or curate localized content–to drive leads and build awareness of the Kinetic Brand build and the local sales reps in the assigned market area – 25%
- Correspond with and advise your assigned consumer sales managers and sales reps about social media best practices to optimize their reach 15%
- Other related duties as assigned – 10%
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in social media marketing or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience in understanding and manipulating social media algorithms
- Experience in developing social media gorilla marketing camp
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Knowledge in understanding and manipulating social media algorithms
- Knowledge in developing social media guerilla marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Canva
- Professional Certification
- College degree and 0-3 years professional level experience; or 5 years professional level related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.