Title: Specialist-APC Support
Location: United States
As the Specialist-APC Support, you will be primarily responsible for supporting the ILEC & CLEC Commercial & Consumer Sales teams, Alternative Channels with accurate order placement and processing, as well as regular customer maintenance, within the various billing and provisioning systems including Siebel, COBRA, Martens, Metasolv, Web Ordering systems, CLEC Directory systems, and Porting Systems. In addition, this position will support outgoing calling activity to verify order information, care for follow-up calls, and care for all outbound call activity that is required for accurate submission of orders. This team will place orders and care for all follow-up tasks required in the order process.
As the Specialist-APC Support, you are also responsible for working with Order Capture & Validation, Accounts Payable, Carrier Services, and other back-office provisioning teams to ensure that customer orders and requests are completed timely and accurately.Tasks this team will care for may come from both internal and external customers. Utilizing standard practices and procedures, this position will be able to perform each assigned function consistently regardless of which order type or geographical territory they are supporting.This position will be responsible for taking orders from Commercial & Consumer Sales Advisors, as well as the Alternative Channels Department (such as Accellar,Web Orders, White Fence and D2D) as well as completing order placement in multiple systems, including but not limited to: Siebel, SABRE, DESI, Martens, SSO, INAT, Reservation Management system, POET, BMS, RNW, COBRA, MetaSolv, LEX and other front-end systems that must be completed prior to service being installed at the customer premise. Furthermore, this team will make outgoing contact with customers who place orders from our TDS Home Page that require customer contact for completion.
This position has scheduled shifts of Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM CST, 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM CST, or Tuesday-Saturday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST.
This position has the ability to work remotely in any of the 40+ States in which TDS Telecom operates.
- Process Orders submitted by the Consumer & Commercial Sales & Alternative Channels teams. Orders also include ILEC Residential Porting In, CLEC and ILEC Directory, and CLEC Residential order entry into Metasolv. Work auditing reports to ensure customer account and order accuracy. Applications utilized include but are not limited to Siebel, Aspect, Right Now Web, SABRE, , INAT, SSO, Martens, MetaSolv, COBRA, Excel, RMS, , LEX, Adobe Standard 8 and Axiom.
- Make outgoing calls as necessary for order placement or to communicate proactively with customers. Provide support to Alternative Channels team by providing outbound customer contact, as needed.
- Keep up to date on all systems, procedures, products and services involved in the customer contact, sale and order placement of consumer accounts. Including but not limited to the knowledge of ALL past and current promotions and 911 applications. Regular attendance and promptness for work are essential functions of this position because absenteeism and tardiness significantly impact the ability of the Company and coworkers to meet our customers’ needs.
- Regular attendance and promptness for work are essential functions of this position because absenteeism and tardiness significantly impact the ability of the Company and coworkers to meet our customers’ needs.
- Participate on special projects as assigned by MSCO CCO Leadership.
- Associates degree (or higher) -OR- 2+ years professional work experience -OR- current military service or prior military service with honorable discharge.
- Must follow the TDS attendance guidelines in order to meet TDS’s business needs including but not limited to our obligations to our customers and to our customers’ needs.
- 3+ years customer service
- 3+ years data entry experience
- Working with Consumer products & services.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (i.e., verbal, written, listening)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with peers within MSCO and TSD
- Time management skills
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes
- Proactive problem-solving skills (i.e. customer complaints, order issues)
- Manages multiple tasks & prioritizes well
- Working knowledge of Contact Center Applications used in Sales and Service Order placement Cobra, Metasolv, Siebel, SABRE, Desi, Inat. Lex, BMS, RNW
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products
- Ability to type 45 words per minute
- Experience in working in Team Environment