Strategic Account Executive (Remote US – SaaS)
Remote – US
Would you like to become part of a collaborative team environment where we all help each other and work together on deals? Where you can continue to grow and learn beyond your role, while also having a work-life balance?
This opportunity may interest you!
At Onna, our product helps companies such as Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Carvana and others to turn their disparate and disconnected information from workplace applications (Slack, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, and more) into knowledge that is accessible, useful, and private. To learn more about our Knowledge Integration Platform, visit www.onna.com.
What is it like to work at Onna?
- A collaborative team environment: At Onna, collaboration is in our DNA. We get results by working together on deals and elevating everybody’s strengths.
- Digital First environment: Our communication channels are sounding boards to ask questions, bounce around ideas, and solve problems or address customer requirements within minutes.
- Thrive in our culture of growth: We strive to nurture careers by welcoming feedback and encouraging both mentorship and promotions. There are endless opportunities at Onna, whether you’re interested in deepening your role or expanding knowledge beyond your current department.
- Feel included with top-down transparency: No matter their role, our people are approachable, supportive and accessible. You’ll feel comfortable asking questions from day one.
- Evolving with our product: As an Onna ambassador, you’ll be proud of our product. You’ll be helping customers regain their sanity by discovering more and collaborating better. What’s more, our use cases are growing every day.
- Strike a true work-life balance: Onna emphasizes your mental well-being so you can do your best work and feel good about it, too. Flexible paid time off, Onna Wellbeing Days, and a day off on your birthday, ensure that you never feel guilty about taking care of yourself and enjoying hard-earned vacations.
- Collaborate with authentic people you can rely on: Our culture is defined by friendliness, collaboration and common sense. At a personal level, you’ll feel safe to be your authentic self and excited to work with everyone you meet. On a professional level, you’ll feel that your team has your back through thick and thin.
Company benefits with you in mind
At Onna, we truly care about each other. To nurture your career with us, we create a culture of openness and offer plenty of resources to support your growth, mental health and well-being:
- Competitive salary package, including an annual bonus and equity.
- Recharge and disconnect with our flexible paid time off policy.
- We all take a break with quarterly Onna Wellbeing Days.
- Home-office setup budget so you can create your ideal remote workspace.
- Monthly stipend to support working from home
- Competitive health insurance package, based on your region.
- 401(k) with matching contribution (US).
- Yearly learning and development budget.
- Take your birthday off. Birthday on a weekend? Choose a day and enjoy.
- Frequent virtual social activities at the team and company level, as well as in-person team gatherings whenever possible. We are Digital First, but we’re definitely not digital only! We value togetherness and we love seeing each other’s faces!
What will make you succeed in the position?
- You have 5+ years of SaaS sales experience (data management software experience is a plus), preferably in a fast-growing environment
- You have 5+ years of legal technology, eDiscovery, and/or information governance experience either through direct sales or adjacent customer-facing roles
- You have strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- You have an understanding of the Legal and IT buyer and procurement process
- You have experience working with Salesforce and prospecting tools (e.g., Zoominfo, LinkedIn, Salesloft or similar)
- You’re empathetic and customer-focused: you are able to quickly identify pain points and communicate the value of Onna as a solution to those issues
- You’re entrepreneurial: you create and own your success, and you’re excited to play a part in refining and building sales formulas
What will be your mission?
You will be an individual contributor on the Sales team and will work fully remotely. Reporting to the Strategic Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for making a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech to solve global problems in data and knowledge management. The right person for this role will be excited to be one of the founding members of our Strategic Sales Team and will play an integral role in refining the formula for how to sell Onna.
How will you achieve it?
- Executing a clear sales process to generate net new business for the company, thus contributing to its growth and becoming a fundamental part of it.
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities and evaluate existing customer needs to drive large deals
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through prospecting, networking, and social media
- Work with Commercial Account Executives, Customer Success, Professional Services, and other client-facing teams to identify where Onna can bring more strategic value to customers
- Growing pipelines and managing opportunities to ensure sales quotas are exceeded, so you can grow as a professional.
- Identifying product improvements by staying up-to-date on industry trends, market activities and competitors, so you can help improve the platform.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns
- Identify decision makers and influencers within your target prospects, and expand reach within existing customer base to multi-thread communications
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
- Participating on behalf of the company in exhibitions or congresses with the aim of making our product known, representing and being the visible face of ONNA, which in turn will boost your career.
- Help to evolve the current sales process, onboard and train new sales team members
In short, if you want to join a company where you can continue to grow personally and professionally, where you can achieve real work-life balance, and where you will work on a very collaborative team with authentic people you can rely on