Strategic Project Manager
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
In 2021 WorkMotion launched its new software product WorkFlex to further transform the labour market. We support businesses in improving their company culture by offering flexible work opportunities. With our software we enable companies to offer temporary work from abroad as a benefit to their employees (e.g. Maria works in Germany and would like to work from Spain for four weeks, where her parents live).
As a Strategic Project Manager, you will work directly with the WorkFlex General Manager and be responsible to drive the growth of the business by managing customer acquisition, analyzing new business opportunities and identifying growth levers. You will need to use your creativity and eye for strategy, along with your business mindset to create a scalable solution that enhances and promotes WorkFlex’s vision. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to actively shape WorkFlex’s growth story.
What you’ll do
- Enhance our go-to-market and customer acquisition strategy
- Analyze WorkFlex’s and marketing sales processes and identify improvement levers
- Identify and execute new marketing and sales initiatives
- Work closely with our sales and marketing team to identify and implement new initiatives
- Analyze performance and identify improvement levers
- Engage with existing clients and partners and help them to be successful
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities
- Manage and drive your own projects; you will get responsibility from day one
- Support hiring of key roles
What we’re looking for
- Degree from a top tier university
- 2+ years of work experience in consulting, VC or hyper-growth startups
- Highly analytical and have an eye for details
- High level of collaboration and effective communication across all levels of the organization and outside stakeholders
- Proven experience dealing with multiple internal stakeholders, such as sales, marketing, operations, etc.
- Ability to tackle and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive and independent working and learning attitude
- Hands-on working style with the capacity to deliver strong results and to impact business decisions in a dynamic environment
- Fluent English proficiency, German skills are a plus
What we offer
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone’s input is valued
- Subsidised gym membership subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- Regular company and team events like Summer or Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world (WorkGlobal & WorkDirect). Additionally, we enable our customers to retain their talents by offering them location-flexible temporary employment abroad through our easy to use WorkFlex product.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and go all in, we can do it and build the #futureofwork together! We’d love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you’re from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionise the working world!**