Location:Concord, MA, Boston, MA
Support Adviser/Para Planner (Level 3) * $50k or commensurate with experience
Junior advisor/support position that provides technical support for the lead advisor or service advisor. Responsibilities include data gathering, modeling, case design, scenario building, plan development, presentation development, etc. May participate in client meetings, but not in an advice capacity. Has no decision-making authority on client matters but is expected to suggest ideas, identify opportunities, and highlight risks as experience is gained.
- Serves our clients cheerfully and carefully
- Keep management systems up to date with client information
- Educate clients on account services and capabilities
- Help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
- Provide excellent clerical and administrative work products to the team
- Prepare client expense summaries from bank and credit card transactions and statements
- Enter data into various subscription-based planning applications
- Collect, organize, and scanning client documents and digital filing in NetDocuments
- Document Inventory (tracking)
- Document Management (profiling, naming, permissions)
- Customize document requests for clients
- Assist with meeting preparation and follow up
- Follow, update. completed and create workflow processes
- Prepare trade ticket documentation
- Track client money movement from request through deposit or distribution
- Quality assurance on trade execution
- Research and respond to client inquiries and/or problems of high-net-worth clients, including account change requests; escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, schedule all client-related appointments, coordinate client mailings/invitations to company events and client gifts.
- Create and maintain client workflow status and files in CRM and other systems
- Assist with completion and transmission of transaction documents including preparing transaction documents, reviewing completed/signed transaction documents to ensure compliance and accuracy, establishing, and maintaining file folders, maintaining documentation, processing investment/bank transactions, and communicating with operations/billing/advisors/custodians about transaction processing follow-up.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- BS/BA degree with strong evidence of analytical and critical thinking strengths relative to peers.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interface with clients, prospects, custodians, and colleagues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Use of considerable tact and discretion when dealing with client or sensitive data
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, communication (both verbal and written), and client relationship management skills (whether interaction is in person, over the telephone or via email)
- Exceptional problem-solving proficiency
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment (may be demanding or unstructured work environment)
- Proven ability to manage pressure, multi-task and communicate priorities and status to stay aligned with the needs of clients and team
- Outstanding skills and comfort with technology
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy and consistency
- provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
Adobe, DocuSign, Office 365, Teams, NetDocuments, Redtail CRM, Money Guide Pro, Morningstar Advisor, and more!
- Skills Test
- Plum & Financial DNA Profile
- Background Check
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Proof of Covid 19 vaccines (unless religious or disability exemptions apply)
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Annual professional development
- 401k with match and potential profit sharing
- Bonus structure
*Job descriptions have been modified and expanded by JWP from the 2020 ADVISER COMPENSATION & STAFFING STUDY UPDATE 2020 by IN Research
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Journey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our team. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.