Support Systems Admin
Anywhere in the United States
About the position
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Support Systems Admin to join our team!
This Support Systems Admin will work with our customer-facing teams as a Zendesk Administrator and will be focused on the configuration and maintenance of the tech stack used by the Support team at Greenhouse. They’ll be responsible for maintaining our existing Zendesk workflows, troubleshooting, report building, building out the Zendesk roadmap, and configuring new functionality. This individual will work cross-functionally with our Customer Success, Engineering, Professional Services, and IT teams as well as own the data hygiene and clean-up process and help us run more efficiently.
Who will love this job
- An inquisitive problem solver – you take the time to dig deep to identify the problems below the surface
- An expert operator – you love building systems that ensure things run efficiently
- A meticulous organizer – you have a natural ability to craft order from chaos and a determination to get the details right
- A collaborative partner – you know that working cross-functionally is the best way to get the job done and you’re comfortable stating your case for positive change
What you’ll do
- Develop, test, and deploy continuous improvements of Zendesk
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems with key workflows
- Surface and implement improvements to existing workflows, administration, and automation
- Use data to improve customer experience, ticket deflection, and agent productivity
- Enable the team with system process documentation and training
- Define the Zendesk roadmap and prioritize projects based on cross-functional needs
- Build strong relationships with the Support, Customer Success, Professional Services, and IT teams to best understand their needs and optimize tools to support them
- Deploy scalable processes and rules to ensure data hygiene, process compliance, and clean reporting
You should have
- Experience administering Zendesk (Enterprise tier, a plus)
- Working Knowledge of Zendesk channels including Support, Guide, Talk, Chat & Explore
- Strong understanding of Zendesk SLA functionality and reporting
- Working knowledge of Zendesk development SDK and Webhooks, API’s, HTML /CSS
- Experience writing scalable business rules and automations
- Experience with Customer Support team processes at a SaaS company
- Zendesk Support Administrator Certification, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $70,000 – $94,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. We’ve won numerous awards including Inc. Magazine Best Workplace (2018-2022), Glassdoor #1 Best Place to Work, Forbes Cloud 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 5000, Crain’s Best Places to Work NYC, Fortune’s Great Place to Work (2019 – 2022), and Mogul’s Top 100 Workplaces for Diverse Representation (2022). We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee’s journey. From day one of our interview process to executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, fully paid option(s) for health coverage (medical, dental and vision), disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation and a 401(k) matching program. For Dublin-based employees, we offer 25 days’ vacation and an employer matching pension program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page
**We are a distributed company and do our best work where it works best for us – as individuals and as teams. At this time, all employees are working remotely due to COVID-19.**
Our Talent Acquisition (TA) team at Greenhouse has recently been notified of a phishing scam targeting candidates applying for our open roles. Scammers have been posing as hiring managers and recruiters in an effort to access candidates’ personal and financial information. Please note that any communication from our hiring teams at Greenhouse regarding a job opportunity will only be made by a Greenhouse employee with an @greenhouse.io email address. We would never ask you as part of our interview process to provide personal or financial information, including but not limited to your social security number, online account passwords, credit card numbers, passport information and other related banking information. If you believe you’ve been a victim of a phishing attack, please mark the communication as “spam” and alert us right away at email@example.com.