Category Business Systems & IT
Job Type Full-Time (Exempt)
Job Id 4597070
Location USA (Remote)
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Promote Talkdesk’s organizational effectiveness by defining, delivering and maintaining strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Networking, the Internet and their workings (LAN, WAN, DNS, Security, IP Routing, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
- Perform administrative functions such as user and group account creation and management
- Provision and maintain third party application licenses, service capacity planning and storage management
- Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- Respond to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervise the administration of systems and applications to ensure availability of services to authorized users
- Provide Desktop Support Escalation
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field
- 3+ years of information technology experience within a hypergrowth environment
- Comprehensive understanding of, and ability to troubleshoot, network systems
- Solutions-focused and a proactive self-starter who is always looking for opportunities to improve the organization and solve problems
- Availability in response to needs of the user for installation, maintenance and equipment malfunctions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.