Talent Acquisition Specialist
Elastic Talent Team (core) · Fully Remote · Fully Remote
Who are we?
We’re a software development company building the world’s Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team is the best team.
We help businesses access the best on-demand software teams on the planet, and build freelancer careers on our platform with more benefits than permanent employment.
Having recently signed a £30m partnership with BT, alongside existing strategic investment from Capita, Guinness Asset Management and Fuel Ventures, you’ll be working with talented professionals from a diverse set of backgrounds who together are scaling the UK’s Future of Work category leader.
To find out more, head to distributed.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing Elastic Talent Acquisition Team. You’ll need experience in E2E hiring for a range of technical roles, including software engineers, tech leads, engineering managers and other product-related positions.
The position would suit someone who has experience in searching for and identifying tech talent, ideally freelance talent.
- Full life cycle recruiting across existing and in pipeline Elastic Team recruiting requirements
- Build and maintain a network of active/passive candidates; conduct in-depth technical interviews, demonstrating the ability to manage and lead the E2E recruitment process ensuring key stakeholder relationships are at a high standard.
- Partner with external stakeholders/clients and hiring managers in defining a hiring strategy to recruit the best talent based on project deliverables and goals
- Propose new ideas and recruitment related strategies that contribute to Distributed’s continued growth, Proactively providing market insights and data whilst reporting on recruiting metrics to drive forward recruiting process improvements
- Experience sourcing for Technical roles in an in-house/agency setting
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and thorough
- Sound, quick decision-making skills and a calm manner when things change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities
- You enjoy the pressure of a high-growth business environment
- A drive for results, able to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed
- Strong use of initiative, thinks ahead and can think and act independently
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Performance-related bonus
- Employee pension plan
- Vitality private healthcare
- 34 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)
- Work from anywhere; we’re a fully remote company
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favourable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.