Title: Talent Enablement and Learning Coordinator
Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
The Talent Enablement and Learning Coordinator is responsible for providing end-to-end Enablement support to the Talent Org at Andela. This role will report directly to the Manager of Talent Operations.
The Talent Business Org is responsible for crafting an outstanding experience for our world-class talent from joining our Community, getting assessed to join our talent network, getting matched with the right opportunities, and delivering on their engagements with our Andela Clients. a key role that ensures that our team of Andelans feel confident in executing their roles and can do so successfully, crafting a consistent Talent Experience through play booking our best practices, and ensuring that information is cascaded throughout the Talent Organization.
About the role:
- Execute the learning strategy set out by the Talent Enablement and Learning Manager
- Support in designing and implementing a tailor-made learning ecosystem that enables learning at the pace of business
- Support the Talent Enablement and Learning Manager and business departments to build competencies that enable transformations which are centred around learning and development
- Translate learning needs through learning needs analysis, and work on solutions that address these development areas
- Uploading all onboarding presentations, content and assessments to learning platforms
- Weekly onboarding of new team members in cohorts: sharing and communicating information, booking live sessions, and ensuring their ramp-up is going efficiently
- 3/4+ years of experience in a capability-building or learning role in a technical organization or department. If you have built and crafted training for large teams in an atypical way, don’t rule yourself out!
- Experience in crafting digital learning solutions
- Hands-on experience working with learning and enablement tools (Showpad, Seismic, Highspot, etc.) plus Proficiency in the Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.)
- Highly detail-oriented and demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage various projects at once
- The confidence to work with senior stakeholders, with the support of your manager
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Act as an adaptable team player who is able to think on your feet
- Motivation to learn and deep empathy for people and process development
- Experience working in rapidly changing and multifaceted environments
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.