Technical Account Manager
US – Remote
About the Company
Craft is a supplier intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. The Craft team is globally distributed with headquarters in San Francisco and an office in London. We fully support and encourage remote workers, and have team members across North America, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building delightful software to join our rapidly growing team!
A note to candidates
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the role
Technical Account Managers work hand in hand with the Customer Success Team owning the ongoing technical relationship during a customer lifecycle. This role acts as a trusted technical advisor responsible for defining the Craft technology strategy for our customer and helping them achieve their goals via any technical requirements.
Your focus will be to drive adoption and integration of Craft’s API with customers and act as the technical counterpoint between Craft and the Customers technical teams. You will be a Technical Subject Matter Expert to support the Customer Success Organization. You will help coordinate post-implementation technical collaboration with Integration and Technical Support for customer issue troubleshooting. You will also assist with Data Partner escalations and technical troubleshooting to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
You will be assigned on accounts specific to our enterprise and strategic tier customers that have enterprise organizational structures and architectures. To enable adoption, partnering, and empowering long-term value alongside Customer Success Managers.
In this role you will
- Be responsible for technical customer success, partnering with the Customer Success Team, to own the technical relationship for assigned accounts and help drive technical adoption and accelerated technical value
- Help customers successfully implement Craft across their chosen use case and assist for ongoing technical solutioning as and when support is needed.
- Facilitate and support product functionality inquiries, recommend solutions, and technical aspects of customer ongoing lifecycle to contribute to renewals and upsell opportunities
- Empower customer product and engineering teams to use our product as independently and efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with customers and internal teams to explain products and adoption deployment schedules
- Document technical requirements, timelines, goals/metrics, and customer objectives in line with key results and outcomes
- Conduct validation for product use-cases and technical feasibility for product launch
- Partner with the Customer Success Organization by tackling day-to-day technical solution needs and responsiveness for functional product and technical use cases partnering with CSMs
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of client-facing sales engineering experience in enterprise software, preferably SaaS
- Knowledge of ETL, data science, ML
- Comfortable with writing API queries, preferably GraphQL
- Experience working with data science toolkits such as Python libraries, R etc.
- Knowledge of SQL, Cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP), and visualization products like Tableau or Power BI would be a advantageous
- Knowledge of data visualization platforms such as Tableau, MS Power BI or others is advantageous
- Experience of the supply chain and/or procurement domain is highly desirable but not essential
- Clear thinker with excellent written, spoken communication and presentation skills
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a startup environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Competitive Salary + Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
- Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
- Option to work 100% Remote or out of our San Francisco Office
- 99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
- $200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
- $1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)