Title: Technical Consultant
Location: United States
REVENUE ENTERPRISE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
The Technical Services team at Brandwatch provides consultative and analytics-focused professional services to our clients, ensuring that users are empowered to utilize the Brandwatch Consumer Research platform to the fullest, providing quick access to insights that could impact their strategy. We are looking for an experienced, customer-facing Technical Consultant to join this team to support a designated portfolio of our largest enterprise clients to strategize and execute upon various complex projects.
What you’ll do:
- Become an advanced user of all products within the Brandwatch product suite, using a hands-on forward-thinking approach to solve complex problems
- Take ownership of a set of key enterprise clients, acting as a consistent technical advisor and subject-matter expert
- Regularly direct meetings to consult with clients of Brandwatch (in various industries and for multiple brands) and internal colleagues to accurately scope and design software-based solutions to meet stated client objectives
- Participate in regularly cadenced client calls, and partner with the internal account team on optimal strategy and solutions for the client
- Ideate and implement effective, scalable data analysis solutions on behalf of Brandwatch clients, including but not limited to creating and cleaning datasets, creating visual dashboards and segmenting data
- Recommend potential options for new projects, to spark inspiration and guide existing clients to innovate and expand their capability with the Brandwatch platform
- Present deliverables in a clear, engaging manner to internal and client stakeholders, effectively translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Work autonomously while juggling multiple deadlines, priorities and collaborators
- Lead and guide technical analysts through solution design, while providing feedback, recommendations and suggestions
What you have:
- 3+ years analytical experience in a business setting
- Social Listening experience strongly preferred
- Experience interacting with clients and presenting complex information to stakeholders
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to achieve client results
- Exceptional time-management and task-management skills, including collaborative prioritization
- Ability to analyze large datasets, simplify complex data, and work with unstructured text, with the outcome of producing strategic insights
- Familiarity with social media communities, networks, and tools
- A keen eye for detail and a knack for optimizing within constraints
- Ability to create structure in ambiguity and take in a lot of information at once to make an informed decision
- Authorization to work in the USA without visa sponsorship
Icing on the cake:
- Fluency in an additional language
- Working knowledge of the Brandwatch suite of products
- Understands what an API is and basic knowledge of use cases
- Ability to accommodate occasional domestic and international travel
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick Time, and Community Service Day
- Casual work environment with amazing co-workers
- Monthly company events/bonding
- Authentic – We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers.
- Bold – We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward.
- Creative – We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas.