Technical Recruiter – Remote
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
For over ten years, HappyFunCorp has been helping businesses develop great products and deliver technical solutions with a blend of strong engineering skills, human-focused design, and culture that makes working with us enjoyable. We’ve worked closely with startups as well as Fortune 500 companies to innovate across a variety of verticals. Though we’re headquartered in Brooklyn, NYC, we embrace remote work, and it’s been part of our DNA from the start.
Our team of over 70 sharp and talented engineers, designers, and product architects hail from diverse backgrounds, bringing empathy and business savvy to every project and relationship we take on. Whether you’re looking to take an idea from concept to production, improve an existing product, or handle a complicated digital transformation project, we can help.
HFC is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join the talent acquisition team and to identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates to our hiring managers. With the goal of doing such in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner while promoting diverse and inclusive hiring practices. You will work directly with our Manager of Technical Recruiting, as well as our Director of People and Client Executives, to understand project needs and make sure hiring levels keep up with company growth.
Specifically, you will
- Source for passive talent individuals for engineering, product, design and testing teams.
- Build and cultivate a bench of qualified product and engineering talent to work on HFC Projects.
- Work with the Manager of Technical Recruiting, Director of People, and Client Executive team to grow the Team Build business offering for HFC.
- Champion Recruiting operations best practices and be instrumental in building the recruiting organization as we grow
- Work with internal and external hiring managers to define and qualify hiring priorities and build talent pools to meet hiring needs.
- Create job descriptions and other documentation and artifacts as needed
- Experience recruiting software engineers and other technical talent
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Experience in both Agency and Corporate recruiting roles preferred
- Demonstrated history of being a top-producing technical recruiter in previous organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial DNA and desire to help lead the development and growth of the Team Build business offering and build out of a recruiting organization.
- Bonus: Experience with international recruitment
- First and foremost – Happy and Fun – it’s all in the name
- Then the other stuff: Maturity, Initiative, Solution-mindedness, Emotional Intelligence, Humility, Generosity, generally good to be on a team with…
HFC is a good fit for entrepreneurially-minded doers that learn and adapt quickly and have a passion for what they do. What we look for is someone with experience turning ideas into fully-fledged products. We offer competitive pay, a fully remote company culture, and the opportunity to work on cool projects with great people. If this sounds like you, send us your application!