Technical Support Specialist (Remote: US)
Department:D&I Ops & Client Success
Technical Support Specialist
We are looking for someone who is tech obsessed and who loves helping people. This role will require the Technical Support Specialist to gain and maintain advanced expert knowledge of our software solutions and to use that knowledge to provide exceptional customer service to existing and new customers.
The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for providing written and verbal, technical customer support through the lifecycle of a software application: including assistance with converting existing customers to new applications, recording and tracking support status, coordinating internal and external resources required to aid in the resolution of outstanding service requests and monitoring.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new, internal and external clients by responding to inbound and outbound written and in-person customer needs.
- Analyze, isolate, research, and effortlessly explain step by step technical troubleshooting solutions related to our software applications.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Successfully translate complex technical information and technical instructions into a simple language that would ensure seamless troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Monitor, document and track.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of two (2) years experience providing exceptional software or technical support.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, computer information systems or a related field; or an equivalent combination of training and relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of PC hardware, Windows desktop and server operating systems, and general networking protocols.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Able to consistently provide excellent customer service support.
- A strong communicator and possess interpersonal skills that allow you the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear, calm, and concise manner.
- Able to communicate and partner with other departments in order to identify and assist in the development of enhanced processes and procedures.
- Someone who can master new software applications quickly.