Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Facet is a fully remote FinTech company with a mission to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice that elevates expectations across consumers and the industry.
We believe that unbiased, personalized financial advice that integrates into every facet of life is essential to living well. People’s financial lives are dynamic and ever-evolving, so we cover everything money touches–from starting a business to buying real estate to your investments and much more. Facet believes financial advice should be delivered with a fresh, human-plus-tech approach, that includes a CFP® professional–the highest certification possible.
As a Technology Operations Support Analyst at Facet Wealth, you will work across the organization to enable Facet’s ability to service clients and build innovative software by supporting critical technology operations while also analyzing and coordinating response to security events. Our goals are focused on developing and supporting a product to improve the financial lives of millions.
A successful candidate should have experience working as a helpdesk support analyst or in a security operations center and have a foundational understanding of triage, remediation, and escalation protocols when working in either role. Additionally, the candidates should be interested in learning new technologies and obtaining new domain knowledge, and steering critical vendor relationships. The ideal candidate is someone who is personable, well organized, attentive, and technically-savvy.
- Provide excellent service for resolving end user computing and customer platform issues
- Coordinate and provide support for all aspects of user provisioning and deprovisioning
- Monitor security tooling. Reviewing, responding, and escalating appropriate security events
- Translate relevant security intelligence into configurations in appropriate security tooling
- Operate as a champion for internal users and security across the organization
- Provide software deployment support
- Monitoring key indicators to anticipate performance issues and rectify them
- Support the implementation and operationalization of threat event monitoring and response capabilities
- Coordinate the identification and resolution of security vulnerabilities and end to end system patching
- Maybe learn to hack something
- 1-3 years experience as a helpdesk or security operations analyst
- Experience providing level 1 or level 2 helpdesk support services
- Beginner to intermediate scripting or development experience (in any language)
- Familiarity with basic operations and troubleshooting of Windows, MacOS, or ChromeOS
- Familiarity with software distribution and remote management technologies (such as InTune, Kaseya, Connectwise) for Windows, MacOS, or ChromeOS
- Working with / administering Google Workspaces, AzureAD, Slack, Zoom
- Playbook and / or knowledge-based technical writing experience
- Change management and / or project management lifecycle knowledge
- Experience operating or tuning security technology stacks
- Experience with supporting platforms such as Jira, ServiceNow, Salesforce, and Slack
Perks & Benefits:
- $80,000-$100,000 annual salary + bonus determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant – Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees.
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid parental leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve consciously built an equitable and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to bring their authentic selves to work. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Location: US Locations Only