Job Locations: US-Remote | ID: 2022-47273 | Position Type: Full-Time | Minimum Salary: USD $50,600.00/Yr. | Maximum Salary: USD $73,900.00/Yr.
The Training Coordinator at Liberty Mutual will be responsible for coordinating the logistical support for training programs requiring assistance of a moderately complex to complex nature. Support may include scheduling of programs, notification of attendees, maintenance and delivery of program materials. Ensures all pre- and post-program activities are handled in a timely manner. Utilizes extensive functionality within the Learning Management Center (LMS) to include course setup, pushing training to large audiences, managing custom e-mails, registrations, monitoring of class sizes, tracking of participant information, accessing large amounts of data, etc. Monitors and tracks employee training activities. Runs reports from the system, typically considered complex in nature, on a regular basis. Makes recommendations to training program owners on how to best leverage the LMS.
- Prepares and updates extensive training materials, typically considered moderately complex to complex in nature, under direction of trainer, training manager and/or instructional designer.
- Closely reviews training materials to ensure quality of preparation.
- May update training related content on intranet pages, and handle other project related work, as assigned.
- Uploads training materials into the LMS and navigates training programs for virtual classroom environments.
- Troubleshoots issues participants encounter with accessing and participating in the virtual classroom as well as problems with using self-paced e-Learning modules.
- Works with vendors to handle all logistics-related needs.
- Handles all billing related to outside services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience or Associate’s degree with 3-5 years of related experience.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization, in addition to solid written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with MS-Office Suite products, particularly PowerPoint and MS-Word.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Displays high ability to exercise judgment to shift priorities, organize multiple tasks simultaneously, and work with minimal direction.
- Prior experience with learning management systems strongly preferred.