At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
As a member of the Training and Development (T&D) Team, the Training and Development Coordinator is responsible for supporting the training and educational needs of WelbeHealth staff. This role will help ensure that training programs are compliant with all government regulations and organizational policies and that staff are current with training requirements. In cooperation with T&D staff and other stakeholders the Coordinator will oversee the creation and maintenance of staff training plans and curriculum, coordinate new training requests, and assist the Learning Management Administrator. This role requires strong project management, organizational, and communication skills and expertise in Microsoft Suite, including PowerPoint, Smartsheet, and SharePoint. The Coordinator will collaborate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate creation and ongoing updates of training plans for all WelbeHealth roles including onboarding passports, annual regulatory courses, competencies, skills checks, Policy and Procedures, etc.
- Coordinate training and curriculum reviews to ensure adherence to regulations and department standards.
- In collaboration with T&D staff and other stakeholders, coordinate new training requests using project management tools to ensure completion and adherence to department standards.
- Consult with instructional staff to confirm training objectives, operational procedures and system/program constraints.
- Acts as a backup for the LMS (Learning Management System) Administrator.
- Acts as primary owner of the T&D shared email, triaging or responding to requests as need be.
- Prepares training status reports, exhibits, communications and training desk procedures as required.
- Coordinate T&D Special events such as offsite meetings or skills fairs.
- Maintains the shared training files in SharePoint including the Training and Development Library.
- Authors and organizes training systems playbooks, job aids, etc.
- Updates T&D owned SharePoint sites and pages as directed.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Training, HR or relevant field required.
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record.
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in related field preferred.
- Experience with PACE, Home Health or Hospice programs
- Advanced MS office suite experience, including PowerPoint and Excel. Working knowledge of SharePoint and Smart Sheets.
- Videography experience
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with high attention to
- Ability to travel to other WelbeHealth PACE
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we’re committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.