PRODUCT – PRODUCT RESEARCH
We are looking for a motivated and professional UX Researcher to help us grow and enhance the best hosting service and site management dashboard on the market. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamically growing international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact.
This role is a unique opportunity because we are looking for our first addition to the team. This means we need someone who can not only carry out research tasks but also work with us in optimizing the inclusion of research in our workflows, extend our tools and methods for research, and potentially further grow the research competence at Kinsta.
At Kinsta, the Product Research team sits within the Product area along with Product Design and Product Owners.
- Guide stakeholders in turning problems into the right questions to ask in research
- Match methods and tools to research questions
- Conduct qualitative research, including interviewing, unmoderated observation, contextual inquiry, and group discussions
- Conduct quantitative research, including surveys and analysis of raw usage data
- Research and analyze competitors, find best practices and new sources of inspiration
- Facilitate workshops to process research materials, draw insights, and articulate conclusions in a collaborative way
- Handle ResearchOps activities, including recruiting research participants and organizing testing activities
- Write research reports including observations, insights, conclusions, and recommendations
- Present work with clear communication; argue in defense of users, making sure that the user’s voice is heard by stakeholders
- 3 years of experience working as a Researcher, including at least 1 year at a digital product company, which you can showcase with a portfolio and present in a thorough case study
- Hands-on experience with a varied toolset in both qualitative and quantitative research
- Methodical approach to research and analysis
- Curiosity to look for answers, and creativity in finding the right research means to the questions
- Keen eye in recognizing patterns both in data and behavior to draw excellent conclusions from research findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including collaborating with designers and developers, coordinating with stakeholders, and articulating findings
- Positive attitude, proactive, doer mentality, hungry to learn, and eager to build something new
- You are authorized to work and reside in any EU/EEA country, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, or Israel
- Fully remote role, meaning you can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access
- Relaxed working environment with a reasonable working schedule, no overtime, and flexible paid time off
- Remote expense and personal career development budget
- An amazing team with a collaborative and iterative workflow, so you never work in a vacuum
- Flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth
- Support to deliver your best and become a better professional
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.