Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Who We Are
Exponent Partners is a passionate, mission-driven organization that creates transformative information systems solutions for nonprofit organizations so as to enable radically better outcomes. We are information systems change agents, serving social impact change-makers!
We are a social venture, a B Corporation, a California Benefit organization, and an employee ownership company which works every day to support all of our stakeholders. We serve our clients through information systems for transformative impact. And we support our staff through meaningful, impactful work in an environment and culture that is equal, diverse, curious, growth-minded, innovative, results-focused, and progressive – just like the society that we seek.
Exponent Partners is seeking a Vice President for Client Success. This senior executive owns the full lifecycle of client offerings from advisory and implementation through support and managed services; and owns the full set of client outcomes including engagement, adoption, success, retention, and renewal. This leader is a member of a collaborative executive team, aligns and executes services strategy, and partners closely with Sales and Marketing leaders on our go-to-market strategy.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Deliver outstanding client and business outcomes. Measure and achieve ongoing client value and impact. Achieve revenue growth and profitability targets.
- Lead, motivate, and inspire world-class client success teams. Hire, train, and grow innovative capabilities for a changing landscape.
- Drive client lifetime value by defining the client journey; implementing a client-centric engagement model; and measuring and managing the amazing business and outcome value we deliver for our clients. Collaborate closely with marketing and sales and other stakeholders to identify and win new opportunities with our clients.
- Demonstrate true client-centricity and empathy by understanding client and market needs, identifying the real drivers of client value, and defining client success. Create new innovative offerings. Champion this client focus across the organization as well as with our clients and partners.
- Continuously generate, iterate, and implement improvement, growth, and innovation initiatives across our client-facing offerings as well as internal capabilities. Prioritize and achieve results effectively by participating actively in our collaborative Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) system.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience running large (30+ staff) professional services, consulting, advisory or customer success organizations. A track record of demonstrated success and growth.
- Effective decision-making ability. Skilled in balancing analysis and evidence, speed, and engagement of key stakeholders for best results.
- Experience running adaptable distributed organizations, such as ones organized according to agile or lean values and principles. Skilled at working in high performing, empowered-team organizations focused on client success.
- Success hiring and leading diverse teams required; demonstrated record developing strong people managers and practices; experience working and leading teams in a distributed environment with all-remote staff preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills needed for a distributed organizations’ unique mix of asynchronous and synchronous communication modes.
- Strong presentation and collaboration skills, including the ability to convey technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Working knowledge of nonprofit business processes is a plus, especially with changemaking organizations in the human services, philanthropy, and education support and reform sectors.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive pay and total compensation package, including commission, a 401(K) employer match, and participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Excellent benefits, including employer paid health coverage, and a generous vacation policy that grows over time.
- A fun and collaborative environment full of high-caliber professionals.
- Flexible, remote work environment with zero commute time.
- Opportunities for innovation and tackling complex challenges.
Location: US Locations Only