Vice President Total Rewards
REMOTE – USA
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision is looking for an innovative and highly driven Vice President of Total Rewards. As the Vice President of Total Rewards, you will be a key strategic partner to the executive leadership team. This position is responsible for designing, developing, enhancing and implementing market leading total rewards philosophies, architecture, and mindset by leading compensation and benefits across our global organization. #LI-Remote #LI-CL2
- Design and implement global employee compensation and benefits plans and policies for the entire organization (e.g. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, 401(K), bonus programs, wellness initiatives, etc.)
- Design and implement innovative, cost competitive and market prevalent benefit programs that recognize employees as consumers with diverse interests.
- Build a global compensation structure, including consistent grades/bands, job titling, annual incentive plan participation.
- Create stronger engagement within our culture with our rewards programs; identify tools to benchmark and innovate reward practices and recommend changes to overall total reward structures.
- Be responsible for gathering and preparing data and/or reports (compensation, benefits or policy changes) for executive management, etc.
- Direct the preparation and distribution of all forms of comprehensive communication to employees, including written information regarding benefits, compensation, etc., and devise a program strategy to train managers to understand Total Rewards strategies.
- Analyze, review and assess the effectiveness of Total Rewards programs to ensure objectives are being met and recommend/implement changes as appropriate to support competitive market practice.
- Remain current on industry compensation and benefits practices and changing legal issues, assessing and communicating potential impact on the business, along with providing recommendations/solutions to address any concerns. Oversee market research/analysis to determine or support changes in current pay plans/programs to remain competitive in our markets and ensure internal consistency.
- Lead and coordinate the development, review, and administration of short-term and long-term variable compensation programs and administration of base salary programs (i.e., job analysis, job evaluation, merit and promotions) to ensure base compensation is determined fairly and consistently based on valid job information and application of accepted methodologies and individual performance in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
- Monitor activities to stay within established budget, working closely with Finance to forecast and monitor budget related to compensation, benefits, and policy programs.
- Forge strong relationships with vendors, consultants, business partners and internal leadership to ensure best practices and to provide mutual support and partnership.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Human Resources, Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent. Master’s degree or MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on total rewards, compensation, benefits and HRIS experience with a proven track record of success.
- Deep knowledge of executive and non-executive compensation programs, benefits and HRIS
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on key insights, trends, issue identification and recommendations.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude, creative, flexible and consultative; strong sense of business needs and making decisions based on data and emerging priorities; high integrity and accountability.
- Ability to listen and use critical thinking to assess the needs and communicate accurate information concerning process, plans and procedures in a collaborative, team-based manner.
- Detail-oriented, proven ability to track, prioritize and drive to success multiple concurrent projects by analyzing data and driving sound decision-making.
- Thrives in and enjoys a collaborative team setting and is driven by a desire to be innovative
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision’s award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.