Title: Video Content Specialist
Location: United States
$50-80k full-time base pay,
+ $10,000 Paid Professional Development
+ $10,000 Performance Bonus Program
+ $3,000 Mental/Physical Fitness Funds
+ $2,000 Personal Brand Building Bonus
+ Profit Sharing Program
AND up to 4 weeks PTO (equiv)
We consider Lean Labs an oasis for experts that want to work remotely, design their ideal schedule and crush the competition every day. And while we may be biased, we want to prove this is a great opportunity…for the right person.
If you love creating and optimizing video content…
If you cringe at low-quality corporate videos and can list ways you’d improve them…
If you love planning and executing content for YouTube…
If you get excited by the opportunity to optimize every video to ensure it reaches its full potential…
If you love thinking outside the box to solve problems and deliver extraordinary results…
Most of all, if you want more than the typical content specialist job has to offer…
We’re Lean Labs a HubSpot Solutions Partner specializing in Growth Marketing & Growth-Driven Design.
As an outsourced growth team, our remote team builds engaging, high conversion brand experiences for deserving brands.
But that’s just our part-time job. Our full-time job is accelerating our journeys in professional development & personal growth so that we can achieve our full potential.
What The Job Involves
As a Video Content Specialist, you will be working with Growth Marketers and our partners at HubSpot to create incredible content to support our internal marketing efforts and more.
We’re looking for a Video Content Specialist who:
- has experience creating excellent video content (with examples!);
- is a self-starter who delivers premium work and craves variety in projects and regular challenges;
- is comfortable being on camera;
- understands how to effectively create and optimize content for YouTube;
- is capable of juggling multiple projects effectively;
- can point out how the top creators on YouTube are crushing it;
- communicates effectively with team members and partners;
- adapts easily to new challenges;
- consistently meets deadlines.
- Positive, professional, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and a keen interest in learning and implementing new skills
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple solutions
- Work in a North American time zone
- Good communication skills (English preferably 1st language)
- Nice to have: experience editing and producing videos for B2B companies
- $50-70k base pay
- $10k Paid Professional Development
- $10k Performance Bonus Program
- Fully remote
- Flexible work schedule that allows you to plan your work around your ideal lifestyle
Why Lean Labs
Our Secret Sauce is a combination of work perks, culture, and working the way we want.
- Minimal meetings. Minimal wasted effort. Minimal BS
- Agile Methodology. Short sprints of focused work for great results
- Adherence to our core values in everything we do
- Mojo-driven workflow. We’ll let you get in that groove and eliminate distractions
- Competitive wages with performance-based incentives
- Paid professional development (yes, we pay you to better yourself)
- Design your schedule. Change it as needed. Work in whatever environment brings out the best in you
- We’re not big on layoffs. We haven’t had one since we started in 2002
- Join a team with a track record of client success; we’ve helped our clients generate over $200 million in revenue and secure over $100 million in funding