Video Editing Manager
MARKETING – DESIGN
Who We Are
Thrive Causemetics is Bigger Than Beauty™: We are an independent, female-owned beauty brand that creates high-performance vegan cosmetics and supports a community of giving. All of Thrive Causemetics’ products are free of parabens and sulfates, in addition to being 100 percent cruelty-free. Through its Bigger Than Beauty™ program, every product you purchase results in a donation to help a woman thrive.
Thrive Causemetics is dedicated to fostering a collaborative and cross-functional workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We are committed to being pioneers in creating a culture of wellness. Together, we prioritize a strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Who We Are Looking For
Thrive Causemetics is looking for a Video Manager to join our Creative Team. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Creative Group, the Video Manager is responsible for creating thoughtful edits from new and existing content for all product launches, promotions, campaigns and evergreen brand materials, and managing our growing video team. You will be expected to create and iterate upon quality custom brand integration videos that both maintain brand integrity and are optimized for performance. You will collaborate with video, creative and production teams to ensure campaign and brand consistency cross-platform. You are a dedicated team player with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for all things video, including but not limited to: constant research and keeping up on industry trends, motion graphic implementation, music selection, creative cutting, etc. You will work cross-functionally with all marketing channels including but not limited to CRM, growth, web and social to integrate all creative needs for strategic implementation. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and natural leader who can serve as a representative voice for our growing video team. #LI-Remote
In order to be considered, please include a link to your portfolio/reel with your resume.
- Manage and collaborate with members of the growing video team
- Create, organize, and assemble projects handle video edits and iteration requests
- Export final projects of a variety of different spec requirements while maintaining QC of the final product
- Keep server and projects organized upon completion
- Experiment with styles and techniques, including the design of graphic elements
- Suggest or select music
- Be a key contributor in video and ad brainstorms – representing the video teams
- Understanding channel needs and delivering assets in a timely manner
- Collaborate closely with Senior Manager, Creative Group, video, design + content teams, copywriters and marketing stakeholders to identify and implement creative strategies for all launches, promotions and various marketing campaigns
- Collaboration and communication with the content team, including but not limited to: aiding in the construction of storyboards, contributing to shot lists, attending video shoots, etc.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest video and ad trends
- 6+ years of video production and editing experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration skills and experience
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and confident in conceptualizing and designing complex projects with high accuracy and efficiency formed in platform best practices, like posting ratios, optimal video lengths, etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with an innovative mindset. You are comfortable with tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Naturally inclined towards design optimized for marketing performance. You consistently research, identify, and share current industry design trends as they relate to the industry.
- Fluent in motion programs such as After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities
Nice To Haves
- Experience working with and creating content for ad platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.
- An understanding of analytics and creative strategy development (in regards to iterating upon content for performance).
- A strong portfolio that includes examples of ad creation/editing, motion graphics, copy animation, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Thrive Causemetics products and a passion for the beauty industry.
- Passion for social impact, an ethos for giving back, and eagerness to join a mission-driven company.
As required by C.R.S. 8-5-201(2): (Colorado only) The minimum pay for this role is $96,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.