Freelance Video Editor
NEW YORK, NEW YORK
CONTENT – EDITORS
The Action Network is an exciting sports media start-up that builds products and creates content to inform and entertain the sports bettor. The sports betting and fantasy sports space is massive ($170bn in the US), growing and underserved from a product and content perspective, and we have the talent, domain expertise and passion to win the space.
The Action Network is looking for a freelance video editor to work with the video team editing short and long form content for various social platforms and the Action Network App.
- Edit long podcast segments for Youtube and write descriptions.
- Edit short form VOD content for Youtube and Twitter and write descriptions.
- Edit short clips from Action’s live shows for Twitter.
- Edit game highlights for Youtube shorts/IG Reels, Youtube VOD, and live shows.
- Using Premiere and Photoshop templates, create graphics for videos
- Work scheduled shifts with existing video team–often non-traditional working hours.
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience video editing
- Knowledge of sports and sports betting encouraged
- Experience working in sports media, a plus.
- Detail oriented, creative, and passionate about content creation
- Ability to work nights and weekends when needed