Title: Video Editor
Location: Remote, USA
Curated, an e-commerce site where you shop with an expert, is seeking a freelance editor to edit videos hosted by our ski, snowboard, and golf experts for our YouTube Channel.
We’re a dynamic startup humanizing the online shopping experience, and our content channels are rapidly growing! As a freelance editor, you will create engaging content that resonates with our audience and utilizes our brand style and voice.
- Adobe Premiere video editing experience
- Understanding of exposure, color correction, and color grading experience
- Passion for storytelling and an understanding of story structure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, especially in relation to file naming conventions
- Strong attention to detail shot composition
- Collaborative team player
- Basic text motion graphic skills
- Audio mixing experience
- Interest and/or experience in skiing, snowboarding, and/or golf is a plus
Please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio.
Compensation is $200 per video and projects are assigned based on your weekly availability. The number of projects may fluctuate from week to week, and will likely increase over time. Please note this position requires use of your personal laptop.
- As this is a Freelance position, company benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, etc) will not be offered.