Title: Video Editor
Location: San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
The Video Editor position is an integral part of the Design team and collaborates with the departments throughout the organization to develop multimedia content for product marketing, customer stories and testimonials, social media, recruiting videos, and other company-wide initiatives.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
How you’ll make an impact
- Create and edit videos, including: user interface flows, motion graphics, logo animations, titling, music, voice-overs, selecting formats for final output, organizing raw media, and video library management
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables and timelines
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Director and internal clients to create multimedia content
- Plan and execute video shoots, including scouting and reserving shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Reserve and rent equipment as needed
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of four years professional experience operating a camera and using editing software such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere.
- Experience animating app UI flows and creating motion graphics
- Strong soft skills including stellar written and verbal communication, exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits plus many more!
More About Doximity
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.