MARKETING – DESIGN
Who We Are
Thrive Causemetics is Bigger Than Beauty™: We are an independent, female-owned beauty brand that creates high-performance vegan cosmetics and supports a community of giving. All of Thrive Causemetics’ products are free of parabens and sulfates, in addition to being 100 percent cruelty-free. Through its Bigger Than Beauty™ program, every product you purchase results in a donation to help a woman thrive.
Thrive Causemetics is dedicated to fostering a collaborative and cross-functional workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We are committed to being pioneers in creating a culture of wellness. Together, we prioritize a strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Who We Are Looking For
Thrive Causemetics is looking for a Video Editor to join our Creative Team. You will be responsible for creating thoughtful edits from new and existing content for all product launches, promotions, campaigns and evergreen brand materials. You will be expected to create and iterate upon quality custom brand integration videos that both maintain brand integrity and are optimized for performance. You will collaborate with video, creative and production teams to ensure campaign and brand consistency cross-platform. You are a dedicated team player with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for all things video, including but not limited to: constant research and keeping up on industry trends, motion graphic implementation, music selection, creative cutting, etc. You will work cross-functionally with all marketing channels including but not limited to website, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, Email, SMS, and more to integrate all creative needs for strategic implementation
The ideal candidate:
- Has a strong knowledge of Thrive Causemetics products and a passion for the beauty industry.
- Has a passion for social impact, an ethos for giving back, and eagerness to join a mission-driven company.
In order to be considered, please include a link to your portfolio/reel with your resume.
- Handle video edits and iteration requests
- Create, organize and assemble projects
- Collaborate with members of the growing Video Team and cross-functionally with other members of the marketing team
- Export final projects of a variety of different spec requirements while maintaining QC of final product
- Keep server and projects organized upon completion
- Experiment with styles and techniques, including the design of graphic elements and music selection
- Be a key contributor in video and ad brainstorms
- Understanding channel needs and delivering assets in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest video and ad trends
- 5+ years of video production and editing experience
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Informed in platform best practices, like posting ratios, optimal video lengths, etc.
- Innovative mindset – Naturally inclined towards design optimized for marketing performance. You consistently research, identify, and share current industry design trends related to the industry. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; strong collaboration skills and experience; solid organizational skills, ability to juggle priorities
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Detail-oriented and confident in conceptualizing and designing complex projects with high accuracy and efficiency
Nice To Haves
- Experience working with and creating content for ad platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- An understanding of analytics and creative strategy development (in regards to iterating upon content for performance).
- Examples of ad creation/editing, motion graphics, copy animation, etc. in your portfolio
Why Thrive Causemetics?
- Robust compensation package
- 401k & up to 4% company match
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Life Insurance Policy at no cost
- Employer paid Short-term disability & Long-term disability plans at no cost
- Employee Assistance Program
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion training
- Employee discount
- Health & Wellness Workshops
- Mental health resources; Calm app provided for free
- Remote team get togethers and opportunities to participate at company Giving events
As required by C.R.S. 8-5-201(2): (Colorado only) The minimum pay for this role is $60,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Thrive Causemetics is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate with regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), age, marital status, military and veteran status, status as an individual with a disability (physical and/or mental), and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.