Freelance Writer (Contract)
We’re looking for freelance article writers to create informative articles about standardized tests such as teacher certification exams. Following a detailed set of instructions, you will structure, research, and write original, high-quality articles in accordance with our SEO best practices that will help students pass their exams and enter the career landscape with confidence.
Writers work wherever, whenever, and as much or little as they want, all online. You choose what you want to work on from a pool of articles ranging from various test suites and subjects. Once you write an article, a collaborative team of reviewers will work with you to make revisions and finalize your work.
- You have experience researching and writing informational articles.
- You have excellent communication skills and are collaborative and responsive.
- You have strong online research & English language skills.
- You know how to effectively use specified keywords in your copy and headers.
Our writers are passionate about helping people succeed in their academic and career journey. Each writer delivers information clearly, accurately, and succinctly. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What We Offer:
- Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates may vary based on complexity and length of the work.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a pool of articles to choose from.
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online.
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions.
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible and valuable. Over the last two decades, we’ve become the leading online education platform, deliveringapersonalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Come write articles for the company that was ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations’ top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021! Feel free to share this opportunity with any friends you think would be interested.