YouTube Ads Specialist (Media Buyer)
Woodland Hills, CA or Remote
Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of over 20 health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employee-owners are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For A: YouTube Ads Specialist (Media Buyer) who will be responsible for managing company YouTube ad campaigns and creative testing through Google ads manager. This role is involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish. This includes creating and testing new ads, and targeting options, launching, and overseeing campaigns, scaling budgets while maintaining targeted KPI’s.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA or Remote
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Set-up, manage, execute, and analyze YouTube ad campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals.
- Drive creation of new ad creatives both through own ideas as well as collaboration with copy and video creative departments.
- Continuously ideate, implement, and measure results of A/B testing for both creatives and campaign targeting to optimize for conversions.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each campaign. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in innovation and improvement of team systems and advertiser campaign and launch flows.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Highly knowledgeable with Google Ads platform, bidding and targeting, keywords and audience research, ad creative testing
- Experience in maintaining and growing large spending accounts
- Hardworking with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Competitive analysis and recommendations
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Passion for the digital media space in health and wellness, personal development, and everything in between preferred
- Current experience with YouTube ads (2+ years, $5K+/day in ad spend)
- Direct to consumer marketing experience
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
- Facebook and TikTok Ads
- Image/video editing
$68,400 – $91,300 annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience