Human Resource Generalist
Anywhere in United States
The HR Generalist position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. This position serves as a consultant to management on HR-related issues and assesses and anticipates HR-related needs.
The generalist formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Acts as the point of contact for all benefits, policy, and other HR-related inquiries and issues.
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Performs general administrative functions including but not limited to maintaining the employee file maintenance within the HRIS system.
- Resolves employee requests, complaints, and problems courteously and promptly. Counsels employees and managers on job-related matters.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in HR in a fast-paced environment (preferably start up or tech company)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; High quality document and report preparation
- Strong business acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Experience with Namely HRIS system and Greenhouse ATS is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to be agile and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Catchpoint is the Internet Resilience Company™. The top online retailers, Global2000, CDNs, cloud service providers, and xSPs in the world rely on Catchpoint to increase their resilience by catching any issues in the Internet stack before they impact their business.
The Catchpoint platform offers synthetics, RUM, performance optimization, high fidelity data and flexible visualizations with advanced analytics. It leverages thousands of global vantage points (including inside wireless networks, BGP, backbone, last mile, endpoint, enterprise, ISPs and more) to provide unparalleled observability into anything that impacts your customers, workforce, networks, website performance, applications and APIs..
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!