Mergers and Acquisitions HR Specialist
Remote United States
We are recruiting for a remote based Mergers and Acquisitions Human Resources (M&A HR) Specialist to join our team supporting the Northeast Division. As an M&A HR Specialist, you will be a valuable partner to the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) team in the M&A process, providing HR support for acquisitions in the division to ensure a smooth acquisition process from due diligence to integration. T
he incumbent must have strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with tight timelines. You must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and an advanced level of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs.
This is the perfect opportunity for an HR professional to learn about the M&A process at Labcorp and the HRBP role in that process as well as be part of a growing global organization and build a rewarding career.
- Support business leadership and HRBP team with activities related to Workday onboarding & new hire processes for acquired employees.
- Assist with position scope and job mapping as needed, including locations, schedules, and titles.
- Manage HR acquisitions files and data and ensure both are up to date throughout the acquisition process. Run reports to reconcile data as needed for key deliverables.
- Partner with HRBP, M&A team, and business contacts to prepare new hire communication talking points, communication cascades, and other communication tools through the announcement and into integration
- Partner with Core HR Project Lead and Business Project Lead to ensure alignment with all timeline requirements related to HRBP deliverables.
- Partner with HRBP to gather data (worksites, cost centers, operating units, etc.) from the business to ensure accurate and timely setup in Workday.
- Communicate acquisition information to key departments and leaders including IT, Customer Support, Sales and Operations
- Partner with key COEs to ensure that acquisition information/slides are accurate when comparing company specific information that newly acquired employees need to know Day One.
- Responsible for reviewing all employee data post acquisition to ensure that compensation, job titles, FLSA statuses, manager assignment, department allocations, etc. are correct.
- Partner with HRBP on any required post-acquisition activity to include payment of retention bonuses.
- Troubleshoots with business any issues around employee onboarding, including background checks, I-9s, drug screens
- Associate’s Degree
- 3 years of experience in a role with an administrative focus
- 1-2 years of experience with mergers & acquisitions preferred
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly, and professional.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must have advanced level Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Results driven
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information with care and discernment
The role is remote with preference for candidate in the Eastern time zone.
Pay Range: This role is non-exempt, with a hourly rate of $23.70 to $31.10/hr
All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable.